characters

Some of this may be inaccurate

Hi, here's a quick ref of most of the characters!
(Btw most of the things on here concerning the jutsus come later, some stuff isn't on here so stuff comes as a surprise.)

Name: Aki Ochida
Age: 12(at start)
Gender: F
Personality: snarky, quiet, rude, kinda tusndere, skilled, lazy
Short description: Aki is short and has chin length dark brown hair with bangs that swoop to the side, deep brown eyes that come off more as a red. Skinny and an okay amount of chakra, strongest when mad.
Height: 5'1
Short bio: Aki is of uchihan descent, her grandfather coming from the uchiha clan, landing her with a sharingan. Has decent grades but secretly excellent at fighting, just too lazy to do anything. She is friends with Naruto,Kiba,shikamaru and choji. Excellent at drawing and a extensive amount of unneeded knowledge. Can summon the sun canine (fanon) once they meet their sensei Pawafurusun. Later on when 12 befriends gaara-sama. Can do shadow clone jutsu and later a mix of rasengan and chidori called chisengan (shes in her early teens when she can do that.) Often loses sight of goals when in battle to talk or do something separate.
Rudeness has caused a lot of troubles in the past. Manipulative and could use that for spying, is a jinchuriki of the 4 tailed beast canine (also fanon)
Chakra release: chaos release.
Clan: Ochida.

Name: Taysuke Harada
Age: 13 (at start)
Gender: M
Personality: snarky, mean, school smart not so much street smart. Strong, good chakra, annoying, easily distracted. Can summon weapons from scrolls like tenten. Friends with kiba, Naruto and rock lee. Sees tenten as a sister. Hates parents.
Short description: Taysuke is tall with Short brown hair (similar to gaaras((Naruto movie but slightly messy))) freckles and dark brown eyes. Can do water dragon bullet jutsu. (When 16 can do a weird water rasengan)
Height: 5'6
Short bio: Taysuke's mother is a prostitute out on the street, he doesn't get to see her often. Is friends with Aki. Is often seen hanging out with a group of trouble makers. Called annoying by Aki most times.
Chakra release: water release.
Clan: Harada

Name: Miya Iriye
Age: 14
Gender: F
Personality: Short tempered. Tusndere. Nice to her friends only, tough. Funny.
Short description: Miya is an okay height with long brown hair and brown eyes. Definitely Strong and cute.
Height:5'3
Short bio:Miya is a Sasuke fangirl but won't dare tell anyone in fear of being culled by Sakura and Ino or being rejected by Sasuke. Has an extensive amount of chakra and is strong. Hangs out with the same group as Taysuke and Aki. Can use fire ball jutsu. Uses a bow-staff with hooks on the ends. Can fight for a long time. Can be a little too rude sometimes and can cause a drift in the team but is mostly nice, being rude is a rare occurrence. Very strong and loyal to Sasuke. Jinchuriki of the 7 tailed beast canine.
Chakra release: blaze release.
Clan: Iriye clan

(This is an oc lol)
Name: Ikue Hagiwara
Age: 13
Gender: M
Personality: quiet, smart, sleepy, Strong. Extensive amount of chakra.
Short description: long light brown hair (like that of Sasukes mom or nejis XD) black eyes. Tall
Height: 5'8
Short bio: Ikue can use shadow clone jutsu and is skilled in weaponry. Kind of a show off. Has sharingan. Covered in strange scars and markings. Comes from suna but is of uchihan descent.
Chakra release: water
Clan: Hagiwara.