chapter 23

5 days later

Aki, Ikue and Miya arrived, ready for the test part of the chunin exams, Aki had tape wrapped around her hands from training, she wasn't scared of the test nor the scroll part, she was afraid of the giant battle.

Every sat down for the test part, the sensei told them what to do, Aki began writing down stuff, Miya too, Ikue already passed so he just sat in the back, he was only really needed for the scroll part.

Aki was a bit confused on the question but answered it the best she could, afraid of failing.

Miya answered hers confidently, knowing what it was.

Ikue smiled and watched Aki wright her stuff down, he was confused as to why she had bandages on her hands, the only reason he could think of was if Gaara had hurt her, after all she was fairly weak and a very slow runner, not to mention she has a pretty quiet voice. He noticed the way her thick hair perfectly moved Infront of her face. Her light brown eyes gleamed and she answered another question.

"Oh yeah, and if you cheat you will be disqualified." The teacher spoke, everyone widened their eyes.

Aki answered her last question and Miya was already finished.

Ikue smiled at Aki's relaxed position and blushed did he like her? No, he couldn't... besides she loves Gaara, right?

Aki looked over at Ikue and smiled.

"Last announcement, if you want to you can quit the test but you'd be making your whole team quit." People started to sweat. Aki said Miya looked at eachother and winked. Ikue smiled happily.

Gaara looked at Ikue and glared 'looks like the long-haired idiot it likes my girl, wait my girl? Do I love Aki- no I don't know what love feels like' Gaara thought angrily, looking over Aki's paper.

Some people raised their hands and left, the rest of the people stayed.

"You all passed! Even if you didn't finish the test, the true test was to see who wanted to be a shinobi or not and those cheated did it cleverly and amazingly." The teacher smiled, everyone cheered.

------------------------------------------------------

Everyone ran off to find the scrolls, team 12 headed off towards the tower quicky.

The group sat by a tree just to rest, Aki sat back and yawned "it's getting kinda late out, we should start heading out soon"

"Aki, are you cold?" Ikue asked, touching her shoulder.

"A little bit, but I'll be fine." Aki smiled, Miya looked at the two and smiled

"Im off to go find Sasuke, I'll back later, probably at the tower. Miya smirked, running off.

Aki and Ikue headed off towards the tower. A weapon hit Aki's head and she fell down and hit her head on a rock and started to bleed. "The hell!?" Ikue shrieked, he turned his head and activated his sharingan, three mist ninja stood there.

"Hello boy, sorry we killed your little girlfriend. Let's just get this over with" one of them spoke, Ikue growled.

"Go away or I'll fucking kill you." Ikue growled, lifting up his hand.

"What are you going to do? Slap me to death" one of the mist ninja said sarcastically.

"CHIDORI!" Ikue yelled, running towards the mist ninja, they tried to jump away but with his sharingan Ikue hit them and electrocuted him. They laid on the ground in pain, they now had similar markings to ikues.