chapter 5

Pawafurusun pointed towards a tree "can you guys show me some of your jutsus on that tree?"

Akis eyes gleamed, along with Miyas. Taysuke looked disinterested.

Miya stepped by the tree and did hand signs "Fire style! Fire ball jutsu!" Miya yelled and blew out chakra (the burst of fire being absolutely beautiful to watch) catching the tree on fire.

Taysuke acted quick. He did hand signs and yelled. "water style! Water dragon jutsu!" A dragon made of chakra came out from the ground and swirled around the tree, it quickly slammed into the tree and extinguished the fire.

Pawafurusun sweat dropped.

Aki pushed Taysuke out of the way. "Idiot. You broke half the branches" Aki did hand signs and yelled "Wind style! Whirlwind vortex technique!" And spun around. The she stopped and the tornado whipped around the tree, collecting loose branches and charred bark.

Pawafurusun looked impressed."Nice teamwork, and you're all such a balanced team! Now all we need to do is get better with weaponry. A battle without weapons is like not putting frosting on a cake, bad." Pawafurusun said thoughtfully.

Miya rubbed the back of her hair while Aki blushed, smiling. Taysuke looked into space.

"Now let's get you guys set up with weapons." Pawafurusun grinned. Team 12 followed behind her like baby ducks to a mom duck.

They got their weapons and they were all so excited, years of work paying off! They were finally ninja!