chapter 15

Gaara came back, he sat down by Aki and turned to her, he turned back quickly though. Aki smiled and giggled.

"What?" Gaara asked.

"Your being silly!" Aki replied.

Gaara scowled and looked away.

Taysuke finally came out of the tent and sat by Kankuro. Pawafurusun cleared her throat.

"We should start tracking." Pawafurusun spoke.

"Yeah" Temari responded, Gaara nodded and Kankuro smiled and did a thumbs up.

Aki got up and started searching for stuff then a idea popped in Aki's head. "hey Gaara, let's go check that rogues body!" Aki chimed. Gaara walked over to her and crouched down by the body, he grabbed the rogues bag and searched it. Aki smiled. Gaara set the bag down, nothing but weapons. Aki sat by Gaara and started checking the man's pockets.

"Wow, you sure did a number on this guy" Aki cheered.Gaara frowned. "Hey, I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying." Aki spoke. Gaaras frown softened into his normal, expressionless face.

Aki touched Gaaras hand by accident. He was so cold that Aki shivered. "Wow, your hand is cold, do you want to use my blanket and warm up real quick?" Aki asked. Gaara shook his head. Aki smiled, she knew Gaara was a cold hearted killer but she couldn't help but smile when she was around him, she wanted to hug him so bad.

"Gaara, can I...hug you?" Aki asked, Gaara looked at her skeptically but he nodded, he hasn't had a hug in years. Aki wrapped her arms around the tiny boy, she nuzzled her face into Gaaras neck. She pulled away and continued to search the body.

Gaara blushed 'wow...that was nice...she still only loves me because I was her husband in a dream.' he thought, he smiled a tiny bit then quickly stopped.

"You're really Sweet, well once I got to know you a bit." Aki smiled, she noticed Gaara had a tiny smirk. Aki almost melted, Aki touched Gaaras hand, he quickly retracted it.

Aki found a map in the guy's pocket, it showed their hideout and Aki's camp circled. "Sensei! Me and Gaara found a map!" Aki chimed, Pawafurusun walked over to see what she found.

"That's amazing!" Pawafurusun cheered her student, Aki smiled and laughed.

'ive never seen Gaara let anyone touch him, especially not an acquaintance... maybe it's because of her being his future wife?' Temari thought.

Aki got up and offered Gaara her hand, he was hesitant at first but he took it and got up.

"What would you do if I attacked and almost killed you?" Gaara asked, Temari got worried and thought he was going to attack her.

Aki smiled and looked towards Gaara. "I'd be mad... but in the end I'd forgive you." Aki smiled, Gaara looked towards her and just stared, he then looked away.

The two teams started heading off towards the base.

The team got to the base and prepared to fight.

Pawafurusun knocked on the door, a man came out, his eyes widened and he ran back inside, Pawafurusun kicked down the door and the team ran in, using jutsus and weapons to injure the enemies.

The team got to a room with a strong man, he laughed and sent a jutsu towards Aki, knocking her back and hurting her chest. Gaaras eyes widened along with Pawafurusun's. Temari rushed over to Aki and sat her up.

Miya growled "no one hurts my teammate, and especially my friends. I won't lose anybody anymore..." Miya put her hand back, a magenta chakra flame surrounded it. Miya flew forward, hitting the man in the face. The man's skull cracked, leaving him unconscious.