4th of July special

So I know they don't celebrate the fourth of July in Japan but since the people I made and based this on live in America just pretend its in America for a day. You can take this as cannon to the story or not its your choice.

Miya was rummaging through her fridge, she was grabbing meat for the barbecue her and her friends were having. It was getting late and she peered out her window, noticing the sky getting dark. Miya smiled and grabbed her containers of meat and headed out to the hill they were going to meet at.

Ikue had called Naruto to help him carry his grill. Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu so it would be easier. They made their way slowly to the hill.

Aki grinned as she placed fireworks into a bag. Aki put the bag over her shoulder and hopped on her bike. Aki looked back and waved to her mom. Aki rode her bike towards the hill.

Sasuke, Aki, Naruto, Miya, Ikue and Pawafurusun were all at the hill. Sasuke smiled as he cooked the meat on Ikues grill.

Aki set all her fireworks down and sat by Naruto. "So when should we set off the fireworks?" Aki asked. Naruto shrugged and a firework was heard going off in the distance.

"Now I guess!" Naruto chuckled and stood up picking up a firework. "Now where's the lighter?"

"Naruto you've got to set it down or else you'll get seriously hurt and I don't want that to happen, besides you'd look ugly with your face melted." Aki sighed taking the firework from Narutos hand.

"I look ugly with a face, I think It'd be an improvement." Naruto chuckled. Aki smacked the back of his head.

"You aren't ugly and you know that!" Aki giggled and sat the firework down on the tip of the hill. Aki lit it and jogged away from it, grabbing Naruto and pulling him back as well.

The group watched happily as the bright red firework exploded in the sky. Sasuke placed food on plates in front of everyone. Everyone chomped down on the delicious food.

Naruto got up and lit another firework. This time a beautiful blue pattern painted onto the navy blue sky. Sasuke wrapped his arm around Miyas waist. Miya blushed and rested her head on his shoulders.

Ikue smiled and went towards Aki. "So you like the food I take it?" he chuckled, Aki chomping down on her burger.

"Ya." Aki muffled. Ikue chuckled and sat by her.

"We haven't talked for awhile, anything going on?" Ikue spoke softly.

"Nothing other than the fact that I may slowly be going insane due to my beast canine breaking its seal" Aki said bluntly.

Ikues sweat dropped. "Uh okay then...whoah, those are some sharp teeth you got there."

Aki giggled and looked over to Naruto, he was standing a little too close to the firework. "Ey! Naruto get away from there!" Aki barked, Naruto jumping away quickly but getting his finger burnt. Naruto let out a 'yOW' and Aki rushed over, escaping the awkward conversation.