chapter 26

Aki woke up in a unfamiliar place, it looked to be the inside of a basement, it was grey and dusty, she sat up and looked up. There was a shaky man with his back facing me, he had blond hair that was sticking out everywhere, but she knew this was not Naruto. "The hell? who are you?" Aki growled, the man turned around and sighed, his lips turning into a small, soft smile.

"Ahh, y-you're awake. Hello Aki, the name's Kowai kawa." Kowai spoke in a gentle and deep purr. Aki tried to stand up but failed and fell back down, her legs throbbed in pain. Aki furrowed her brows.

"Why the hell am I here!" Aki growled.

"It was an order for the Kazekages son, Gaara. While you were sleeping someone tried to kidnap you. You were ordered to stay here for a while, dont worry, I've prepared the guest room for you."  he let out a soft coo. Aki tried to stand up and she stumbled a bit.

"Who tried to kidnap me?!" Aki questioned angrily. "I want to know." the man infront of her looked off to the side. 

"Itachi Uchiha." Aki's yellow eyes widened and her mouth tipped upwards. Aki ran up the stairs of the basement. The man's eyes widened, he ran after her "Wait Aki! D-Don't be so reckless! You'll do something you'll regret!!" he screamed. Aki kept on running, to be honest she didn't know what she was doing or where she was going, her legs just started moving. 

"We've got to get out of here, I don't trust this man." Zoro spoke from Aki's mouth. Aki nodded in acceptance. Grey chakra flickered from beneath her feet and she busted through the door, Zoro continued to run, He had no idea where he was but he kept running. They kept running until they came across a unfamiliar place. the two walked into the village and sat inside a cafe, It was just Aki's luck to see Kisame and Itachi. Aki sat in front of Itachi.

"Some creepy dude said you tried to kidnap me? Is that  true?" Aki asked, panting from her and Zoro's long run. honestly Aki wasn't afraid of Itachi with Zoro in control.

"I wasn't trying to kidnap you, I was trying to save you from that monster" Aki frowned.

"Nii-san he is far from a monster, now Kisame, hes a monster. I mean look at him, he's a shark." Aki sighed.

Kisame let out a hearty chuckle. "Look whos talking mutt." he snorted. Aki looked at Itachi, a warm smile planted on his face.

"We'll have to visit you sometime. Oh Aki, do you still enjoy art?" Itachi asked kindly.

Drawing was something aki had done in her past time, she didn't want it to define her. But yes she still enjoyed art.

"Yeah? Why?" Aki asked. Itachi's eyes gleamed.

"Ahh, Deidara would love to meet you!" itachi purred. Aki smiled slightly. "You know, you should join the Akatsuki one day, when you're older. I mean you're already quite strong." Itachi said quietly. Aki shook her head.

"Id never, kohana is where I belong, speaking of it, could you point me in the direction of it?" Aki smiled. Itachi pointed to his left. Aki smiled and nodded. "Thank you, goodbye." Aki ran off toward where he pointed.