chapter 9

"okay guys, you're going to try and get Okamitoa, he'll be running away from you all, with teamwork you should be able to get him, I'm going to have a chunin chase you down, you all must work together to defeat him." Pawafurusun-sensei told her students.

All of her students nodded.

"Hey Aki, try to summon Okamitoa." Pawafurusun asked Aki, Aki bit her thumb.

"Summoning jutsu!" Aki yelled, placing her hands to the ground, putting in a quarter of her chakra into it. Out from a cloud of smoke Okamitoa popped out.

"Not again..." He whined.

"Oh poor puppy, you have to wait for a chunin oh no~" Pawafurusun mocked the dog.

"Oh shut up Tamika." The dog growled.

A boy with long light brown hair and black eyes came, he was wearing a chunin vest and chunin chainmail. Aki recognized the boy, although his head band was on his forehead now, and it was black not blue.

"Hey Hagiwara, what happened to your old headband" Aki asked him.

"Oh hey Aki...I moved here from suna so I needed a new one." He told her blankly.

"You know him?" Taysuke asked.

"Yeah, we met at ichirakus" Aki told her teammate.

"Whoo boy do not talk about ramen, I'm hungry enough already." Miya told her team.

Taysuke chuckled.

Pawafurusun spoke up "enough chit chat, let's get started, Okamitoa, go!"

The red and brown wolf started running and hopping on trees and disappeared into the thick Forrest "okay team 12 go!" Pawafurusun yelled.

Aki started running towards where she saw the dog go, she hopped up on the tree branch and listened very carefully, she heard noise coming from the left of her. "Come on guys, I think he went that way" Aki motioned for her teammates to follow her, Aki did hand signs "wind style! Wind cutter jutsu!" Aki yelled, a gust of wind coming through, cutting down leaves, and give the team a glimpse of Okamitoas tail.

"There!" Miya pointed and yelled, the team started jumping after it.

Ikue started sneakily following them, making sure to be fast and quiet.

Finally the team could see the beast canines son himself. Aki looked over at Miya and told her to use her shadow possession jutsu.

Miya did the hand signs and yelled "shadow possession jutsu!" She just barely got Okamitoa, she put her Fist in the air and celebrated "aw yeah! I did it!" Miya cheered herself on, her teammates patting her on the back. Now they just had to bring Okamitoa back.

A kunai flew towards Miyas face, Aki using her sharingan to grab ahold of it so it didn't hit Miya, Aki gave a signal for Miya to run with Okamitoa in her jutsu.

Aki threw the kunai at Ikue, but he barely dodged it, Ikue activated his sharingan, Aki zoomed towards him. He blocked her from punching him, Taysuke got behind Ikue and did hand signs "Water style! Water dragon jutsu! Taysuke yelled. A water dragon came up from the ground. The water dragon knocked Ikue off the tree.

The team began to run, Aki looking back to make sure Ikue was okay, he wasn't there. "Guys, keep going I'm going to see if Hagiwara is okay." Aki started running back towards Ikue, she looked down and saw Ikue on the ground, presumably unconscious.

Aki hopped down and pushed him, yep he was unconscious. Aki put him on her back, she hopped on the tree and started running back to the gate of kohana.

"What happened?" Pawafurusun asked.

"Taysuke knocked him unconscious." Aki responded

"Sorry!" Taysuke squawked.

"*Sigh* it's fine, at least we know you can knock someone down in battle" Pawafurusun sighed

"Well...did we pass?" Miya asked.

"Yes, you all passed, you carried out the mission without any flaws although that might be a bad thing." Pawafurusun stated.

"How's it a bad thing?" Taysuke asked.

"I might not have to help you a lot." Pawafurusun said.

"What am I going to do with Hagiwara? I don't know where he lives." Aki asked.

"Bring him home to your house, you know more about him than we do." Pawafurusun spoke.

"Okay, can you help me carry him?" Aki asked her sensei.

"Sure." Her sensei replied, taking the boy and putting him on her back.

Aki and Pawafurusun walked to Akis house. And Pawafurusun sat Ikue down on Akis couch.

Aki left to go hang out at ichirakus. She left a note saying "hey, you must be confused as to why you're in some random House, it's Aki and Taysuke, my teammate, knocked you unconscious. If you want to leave go ahead. Snacks are in the fridge, feel free to get some.

I'll be at ichirakus.

-Aki Ochida." Just in case he woke up.