chapter 8

Aki showed up to the training grounds and saw Naruto there, "oh hey Naruto" Aki waved at Naruto

" Aki guess what!!" Naruto grinned

"What?"

"I'm a shinobi now!" The blonde chimed.

"Oh cool! I'm going to show Pawafurusun-sensei how the sharingan works. In exchange I get to learn how to summon the beast canine." Aki responded

"Aw sweet! Maybe if I watch you carefully I can learn too, maybe with this information I can defeat Sasuke!" Naruto cheered.

Aki smiled at the enthusiastic boy "maybe" she grinned.

Pawafurusun walked into the training grounds "hey Aki, you ready?" The strong woman spoke.

"Yeah I'm ready, Narutos going to watch." Aki told her sensei

"Okay, I'm going to throw kunai at you" Pawafurusun told Aki.

Aki activated her sharingan, Pawafurusun threw a kunai at Aki, Aki grabbed the handle of the kunai and saw the kunai come at her. She blocked all the kunai coming at her with the kunai she got from Pawafurusun.

Pawafurusun started throwing more, faster this time and more, Aki swooped to the side and grabbed another kunai. Aki started blocking them and dodging them.

Pawafurusun started throwing more again, this time even faster. Aki started spinning, then did hand signs "wind style! Whirlwind vortex technique!" Aki yelled, catching the kunai in her wind, she slowed down and stopped. She then caught the falling kunai. She dropped them in a pile of other kunai.

Pawafurusun threw one kunai, really fast, so fast Aki couldn't keep up, she could only block it from hitting her in the face by putting up her forearm. It struck her, hard and fast. Aki yelped in pain.

"Ahh so that's about how fast until a sharingan is useless. Sorry about that." Pawafurusun said, grabbed bandages and a wound cleaning kit. She walked towards Aki and touched the kunai, she grabbed the handle of it "ready?" Pawafurusun said. Aki nodded. Pawafurusun quickly pulled it out, causing a squirt of blood to come out, followed by blood pouring out from her arm.

Pawafurusun quickly put the disinfectant stuff on a rag and put it on Akis wound. It stung and Aki gritted her teeth in pain. Pawafurusun removed the disinfectant and put a wad of cotton on the wound,then put bandages around it.

Naruto walked over to Aki and asked her if she was okay, Aki nodded and messed up his already messy hair and chuckled.

"Ready to learn how to summon beast canine?" Pawafurusun asked.

"Yep!" Aki responded. Pawafurusun summoned a scroll and opened it. She plopped it on the ground.

"Bite your thumb" Pawafurusun told Aki, Aki did just that. Pawafurusun put Akis bleeding thumb on the paper.

"Write your name" Pawafurusun told Aki. Aki wrote her name with her blood and pulled it away.

"Now you'll always be able to summon canines." Pawafurusun told "you just need to bite your thumb to do it, let me show you." Pawafurusun bit her thumb and put her hand down on the ground, putting a decent amount of chakra into her hands "Summoning jutsu!" Pawafurusun yelled, a brown and red wolf popped out from a cloud of smoke.

"What am I here for?" The wolf spoke

Aki and Narutos eyes widened "a talking wolf!?!" They yelled.

"Yeah, what about it?" The wolf asked.

"Hello Okamitoa, I was just showing my student, Aki, how to summon you because she gave me insight into her sharingan."

"Okay, I'm leaving now, bye Tamika." Okamitoa said before disappearing.

"Was that the legendary beast canine?" Aki asked.

"No, that was his youngest son. The beast canine, Jaiantourufu, is almost as big as the nine tails." Pawafurusun told.

Aki smiled "so I literally have the power to summon a gigantic wolf? Sweet!"

"Yeah, but you need a lot of chakra." Pawafurusun said it like it is.

"Why did he call you Tamika?" Naruto asked.

"Because that's my name, Pawafurusun Tamika." Pawafurusun responded. "Hey Aki, tomorrow we're going to see how well you all work together!"