chapter 29

Ikue sat on a bench reading a book. Unknown to him Aki and Miya were looking for him. Today the three  were going to meet lady Tsunade. Aki spotted him in the distance and decided to pull a prank on him. Aki turned into Naruto and Miya shook her head. Aki laughed and ran to Ikue.

"Hey Ikue!" Aki grinned.

"Naruto leave me alone." Ikue groaned.

"But we're teamates now! Me and Aki were switched!" Aki giggled.

Ikues eyes widened. "Now lets go meet old lady Tsunade!" Aki chuckled and poofed back to being herself. "Look if it really matters I can be Aki." Aki chuckled.

Ikue sighed and chuckled. The two walked back to Miya then to the hokages office.

Aki opened the door and smiled at the sight of the lady infront of her. Tsunade was a tall woman with sandy blonde hair and big brown eyes and a large...uh chest.

"Morning Lady Tsunade!" Aki smiled and her friends copied her. Tsunade looked up and saw someone who fit the description Naruto gave, but she wasn't quite sure if it really was the girl Naruto seemed so fond of.

"Oh, good morning to you three too. What might be your names?" Tsunade smiled kindly.

Ikue smirked "I'm Ikue Hagiwara."

"Miya Iriye."Miya smiled.

"And I'm Aki Ochida!" Aki said happily.

Tsunade smiled. "Good to know. Now if you excuse me I must attend to my paperwork." team 12 nodded and left.

Team 12 decided to hang out together, something they rarely did. They went to the park and played frisbee and other games.

Sasuke saw Miya having fun in the distance and decided to see what was going on. He saw the three having fun playing frisbee and smirked."Hey guys, can I play?" Sasuke asked. The three stopped and looked at him.

"Yeah sure, come on!" Aki smiled motioning for Sasuke to join. Sasuke jogged onto their field and they began to play.

The four had a lot of fun until well...Aki got hit in the face by the frisbee from Sasuke. Aki's nose was broken and bleeding.
Aki laughed and it snapped back in place. "Agh ahh woo that hurt." Aki giggled and stood up. "Lets keep going!" she smiled.

Everyone was shocked and just kinda stood there. "Did your nose just...heal itself?" Sasuke spoke.

"No, Zoro healed it. He can do lots of things!" Aki smiled.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow "Zoro whose that?"

Aki chuckled "Me, I'm Zoro! The 4 tailed beast canine!" Zoro growled.

Sasuke widened his eyes and shook his head.

Aki shrieked "I-I told you not to do th-at!" Aki grabbed her hair and started breathing harshly. "Its okay...I need to go sit down." Aki said walking over to a bench.