Chapter 6 - My Arrival (Past)

My arrival was kind of strange. I remember falling through a strange hole in the ground. After that I believe I fell unconscious. I remember feeling as if I was on a grassy meadow when I started to regain consciousness though. I started to hear voices. One belonged to a girl and the other to a man. The first voice that spoke was the female one.

"Chrom we have to do something!"
Then the man spoke.
"What do you propose we do?"
"I... I dunno..."
I then opened my eyes. I saw a strong looking man with blue hair, blue eyes and a distinct marking on his right shoulder. He was accompanied by a girl who was short and delicate with blond hair in twin short pigtails. The man then spoke to me.
"I see you're awake now" he said.
"Hey there." Said the girl.
"There're better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." Explained the man who I assumed to be Chrom as he reached his hand out to help me up.

I reached my hand for his but before they could connect, a portal opened beneath me and I fell once again through an unknown place. Then I ended up here. In the fields outside of Lastation. I had run into a few monsters but with the swords on my back and my knowledge of magic about me, they were no problem to deal with. I then found the shack and started living in it. That's how my first day went anyways.

The second day I embarked for Lastation, I decided to join the guild, and then I wound up finding you whilst slaying monsters. I didn't have a quest but I had some spare energy so I just happened to be in the right place at the right time I guess. (I didn't explain to Noire the truth that I doubted her and followed her into the cave. That would have to wait until later when we trusted each other a little more.) As soon as the story ended, Noire's eyes were as big as they could've gotten. She asked me if all of what I said was true and I told her it was. Her eyes stayed widened in disbelief. She asked me if I knew what any of it meant but I told her I didn't. She told me regardless though as to what it meant.
"Quinn, it means you're a dimension tripper."