A/N #3

For any of you who haven't guessed what the purpose of this story is yet besides "Saving Gamindustri", this brief explanation will detail the larger purpose behind the story.

Originally, I was going to create a series of stories pertaining to many different worlds. Each one implementing my character into a fictional or already done scenario in those worlds. But I might implement some characters into the same story as I'm doing here.

The character is labelled a "Dimension Tripper". But it doesn't mean he is restricted to just Gamindustri. He has the potential to visit other worlds. If you didn't know that already. (I made a vague hint about it when I played the intro from Fire Emblem Awakening in one of the earlier chapters)

Plus, I want to be extremely vague as to what some things are in this novel. I don't want it to be blatantly obvious who new characters are until I unveil them. Like the next chapter, I'll unveil who this new mystery woman is. But for now I like to leave people in suspense.

But before I make the next chapter, I'd love to hear your guy's guesses on who the character is. Even though I was extremely vague, you might be able to pick up on who this character is. So please go ahead and guess who it is. Plus I live on feedback so I'd love to hear what my readers think of my story so send me commentary if you would please! I'd love to hear from you guys. Remember, guess who it is! And the next chapter, before the plot starts, I'll list the usernames of all the correct guessers! Thanks guys and have a wonderful day!