Anything You Can Do (Book one)

Chapter one

Cocaine

     “Koka Yeena Kiyomi Baptiste, if you don’t wake up right now!” Dang mama, I heard you the first time, I thought. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretching, I stood up. “It’s too early for this shit”, I say out loud to myself. Wait, y’all are here, so I guess I am talking to someone. Wassup y’all, my name, if my mama didn’t make it obvious enough, is Koka Yeena Kiyomi Baptiste. Koka Yeena, like, y’all know Jay-Z’s song Oceans when he be like “dope boys still smelling like coca-eena” or whatever? Yeah, that’s how it’s pronounced. My mama is Misaki Miyako Khang. Yeah, the model; get over it. My daddy is Rock, and not the wrestler. If I grow to trust you, I'll let y'all know who he is. I’m pretty tall- 5’7, to be exact. I’m not skinny, but I’m not fat. Tamar Braxton would say thickums. Yep, I’m thickums. I’m light skinned; Haitian and Japanese, if you would. I have large almond-shaped eyes. Oh, did I mention they’re hazel green? But looks never really mattered to me. I always knew that I was pretty, but don’t let my pretty face fool you. My mom’s a model, my dad is Rock. And I? Well, I’m………..

Benjamin “Benji” Jones

     I took a puff of my blunt before passing it to my nigga Ted. We was just sittin’ on my mama’s stoop watching all the hoes walk past us in their summertime fine outfits. Ain’t nothin like seein’ a fat ass in tight shorts. “So what you bout to get into?” I shrugged. “Ion know man. I guess imma get my shit ready for school in the morning.” He nodded his head as he took another drag of the blunt and passed it to me. We both got up after I ashed the roach out and dapped each other up. “I’ll see you in the morning, pretty boy.” He laughed. I flicked him off and walked into my home. It was just me and my mama. I never had a father and never would. I ain’t care though, the nigga was a loser, can’t even take care of his responsibilities. I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower so I could sober up a bit. If mama caught me smokin’ again, she’d kill me for sure. After that, I went downstairs, looking for some munchies. I ate and went back upstairs, laying on my bed. I was thinking of all the shit that would be happening this week. The decisions I decided to make and how they’d affect me, but hey, this shit is easy money, and I ain’t one to be judged, so fuck it. I looked up at the ceiling slowly closing my eyes, as sleep took over my body….

     “Benjamin! It’s six! You’re gonna be late!” My mom yelled from her room. I stirred in my bed as I tried to open my eyes. I hated school just for the fact that a nigga had to get up at the earliest time of the morning. If that shit started at eight, I’d be fine, but this seven o’clock business ain’t working. I took a quick shower and walked into my closet, pulling out a pair of light washed Tru’s, a red and white “Hustle Gang” Reglan shirt, and my Jordan 5 V Retros. I brushed my curly fro a bit and took one look at myself. I’m a caramel complexion, dimples in both cheeks and nose. I put my bottom row grills in my mouth, added my yellow diamond stud earring in and my silver Rolex on my wrist. I wasn’t no flashy nigga, but I wasn’t gon walk around looking like no bum ass nigga either.

Cocaine

     What to wear, what to wear? I pondered. After standing in my closet for a good min and a half, I finally decided on my jean skater skirt, my white crop top that shows off my belly button ring.... I added my jean jacket with the studs on the collar. For shoes, I wore my leopard print studded Timbs. It was feeling like a chill day. My hair..... I hate working with this thing! I decided to untangle it, cause it's always in a bun, and do a fishtail braid to the side, finishing it off with my red "comme de fuckdown" beanie. Grabbing my keys and my phone, I kissed my mama goodbye and walked out.

     *I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch* my phone blared. "Talk to me" I said into it. "Aye, mami! Come scoop a bisssh!!!" My best friend Julissa yelled. "Ard ma! I'm coming!!!" Hoppin into my Maserati MC12, I was gone. Hey, don't look at me like that! I'm obsessed with cars, get over it!