Let the Games Begin!

Cocaine

Two hours later

*Yawn* I’m tryna leave, though! I try to bypass Benji, again, and he stops me…. Again. “Nah. ma. You thought I was joking? We can be here all day. I ain’t got shit to do…” “Right, cause you ain’t got no fuckin life. Don’t gotta tell me twice.” He chuckles “Cool it, ma. I’m not leaving cause a nigga never backs down on his word. No kiss, no passage.” I roll my eyes, even though I know he hates it. Where’s Julissa, I wonder. Y’all would think she woulda been found me, but she ain’t nowhere to be found. This some Amazing Grace shit. You know what? Fuck it. I stand on my tippy toes, cause nigga just had to be like 6’5. Rolling my eyes again and internally cursing myself out for what I’m about to do, I take Benji’s chin and turn his surprised face toward mine. I kiss him slowly. Damn, his lips, though! I thought. He seems to be enjoying it because he bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I don’t give it to him. Oops, I don’t think he liked that very much. He bites my bottom lip again, and again he’s rejected. He growls in annoyance and I smirk against his lips. While still kissing him, I turn him so I’m on the outside…. I give him one last peck, winked, and walked away.

Benji

"Damn." I mumbled as I watched her walk away. It was somethin' about her that intrigued a nigga. It was as if she already had me wrapped around her finger. I wanted her, and I wouldn't stop until I got her. "Ted! Bring ya ass!" I yelled. I looked around the warehouse and noticed it was pretty empty. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my car, getting in  and driving off…

I woke up, sighing at how annoyed I'd prolly be today. I got up, took a quick shower and walked to my closet with a towel wrapped around my waist.  I picked out my Yankees jersey, some Trus with the tag still on em and my Concord 11's. Some slight. I grabbed my navy blue bucket hat, silver, diamond Rolex and my diamond stud that I put in my left ear hole. I brushed my  curly hair down and put the hat on before spraying some of this Givenchy cologne on and grabbing all the stuff I'd need for today. "Hey ma." I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me before handing me paper plate. I took the top off to see what she cooked and smiled. I kissed her cheek once more before leaving the house. I ate on my way to school, since I'd have to pick up Ted's broke ass. "Nigga! You know moms was supposed to slide a plate my way."He pouted. I handed him the rest of the food and a extra plastic fork. "You can have the rest." "Nigga ain't shit on here except for two pancakes and a little eggs. I know she made hash browns!" I shrugged. "You can take it or leave it." He snatched the fork from me, digging in like I knew he would. I chuckled to myself as I parked my car in the student lot.

Cocaine

Sitting up in my bed the next day, I look around. Hmmm, this is weird. Today feels like a…. MONDAY! Rushing out of bed, I look at the time... 7:20! Shit! I’m finna be late! I run to the bathroom to quickly do my hygiene thing. This is what I get for having a model for a mom and a dad who’s never home; I’m always late! Throwing on some undies and a bra, I stand in front of my closet and scratch my head. After hours spent thinking (really it was just like 5 minutes), I finally decided on my graffitied Biggie Smalls oversized long sleeved shirt. Since it was kinda warm today, I just scrunched up the sleeves till they were just below my elbows. Pairing it with my blue stockings under my black high waisted shorts, I tucked in the front of the shirt and threw on my black Balenciaga low-top sneakers. My hair was in it’s usual high messy bun. I grabbed my phone, my bookbag, and my wallet. Before I walked into school, I got a Chi Tea from Starbucks {A/N: I Love Chi Tea! What’s y’all favorite hot drink and from where?}. The first person I saw was Benji and he had a smirk on his face. AWWW! HERE IT GOES! Scrunching my face up, I pushed past him to get to my locker. “Aye, Coke” I heard from behind me. I slammed my locker shut, turned around and said, “What do you want, Benjamin?”