Breakfast for two?

Cocaine

After Benji dropped me home, I had a smile on my face that would not go away. I couldn't focus on anything else but him. I'm just gonna go to sleep...

*Wake up, wake up. Gotta get this paper, get this cake up. Gotta do my hair,  gotta do my makeup.....* I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Just five more minutes. As I close my eyes again,  I get a phone call.

Irritated, I pick up, without seeing who it is.

"What do you want?!" I bark into the phone.

-???: What I tell you about that lip, ma?

-Oops! I'm sorry, Benji! I'm just tired.

-Haha, it's cool ma. Listen, I wanna take you out for breakfast before

school, so get dressed.

-Really? Can't we go to lunch and I sleep?

-Lemme think about that?..... uh, nah?

-Shut the fuck up! I'll be ready in 20.

-Ard. Bye, ma.

Hanging up the phone, I go do my hygiene thing and lotion up before I get dressed.

After a while, I, finally, decided on my green Mickey Mouse sweatshirt with his middle fingers up, my light washed shorts, and my Timbs. I threw on my green Comme de fuckdown beanie with it. While I'm getting my phone and backpack, I hear Benji honk his horn.

Benji

I was gonna take my lil boo to get some breakfast this morning, so you know a nigga had to look right. I picked a pair of Balmain jeans, a Givenchy top,my Comme Des Fuckdown beanie, and my new Margiela sneakers with my Rolex and my bottom row grills.

My diamond stud in my ear and my backpack on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and the keys to my car. I call Cocaine and tell her that I would be picking her up. As usual, she tried to argue with me, but I told her what it was and she ended up giving up. 

I honked my horn waiting on her to come on. I watched her walk to my car, damn she was looking right. I licked my lips as she sat in the car. I pecked her lips before brushing the little hair away from her face. She blushed and hung her head low. I lifted her head up with my finger. "Don't be all shy on me now Cocaine. You look beautiful." She smiled gently and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. You don' look so bad yourself. 

I grinned and pulled out of her driveway. We conversed a bit before it turned into comfortable silence. We pulled up to The Cheesecake Factory since they served breakfast. I opened the door for her and grabbed her hand, walking to the entrance. We got seated right away and ordered our food and drinks. 

"Thanks for taking me out." She smiled I just nodded my head. "You don't gotta thank me, babygirl. I wanted to do this for you." She leaned over the table to kiss me. I cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss. We heard the clearing of someones throat and broke our kiss. The waitress waited for us to sit down before she sat the plates and walked away. We both dug into our food without talking. She was my type of girl, I hate talking when I'm eating and it look like she was that type too.

Cocaine

After breakfast, we went to school. Although we were a little late, I knew that I was gonna have a good day. After we grabbed our passes, Benji pecked me on the lips and jogged to his first class. Damn, I'm gonna miss him.