On our way

Cocaine

I hop into my all black Lamborghini Diablo with the chrome and diamond rims. Wondering why I’m wearing all black? It’s my color. Not my favorite, just, whenever I have business to attend to, I wear black, and if it’s a fancier occasion, I add some diamonds. Anyway, I’m on my way to pick up Julissa. I think Ima just buy this bitch a car of her own… or, I’ll just give her one of mine. As I pulled up and honked my horn, I get, yet, another, call.

-Talk to me

-???: Coco, who you talking to?

-Aw shit. My bad, boss! (He’s the only person I ever let call me Coco, IN LIFE)

-Ain’t shit, youngin. So, you ready for tonight?

-Yes sir. Ready as I’ll ever be

{Julissa gets in the car. I shut her up so I can finish listening to boss}

-Listen, lil’ bit. You know the new niggas finna be there too, right?

-*rolls eyes* Yes sir, I do.

-Ok. I know you don’t do this often cause you’re a, quote unquote “boss ass bitch”, but I need you to play nice.

-Oh, HELL NAW, Boss! I….

-Listen! You need to play nice so they won’t think about turning on you!

-Boss, you KNOW all I need is a thought and I’ll get Jawbreaka on they ass!

-I got that, ma. But you and Jawbreaka need to be cool tonight, forreal.

*in the background* HELL NAW! JAWBREAKA NEVER PLAY NICE!

“JULISSA! SHUT UP!

-Yeah, boss? Sorry, you know Julissa a lil crazy. We’ll play nice.

-Ard ma! I’m trusting you. One

-One, sir!

Benji

"Yo, you ready yet, pretty boy?" Ted yelled from outside my room door. I looked at myself one more time before opening my door and glaring at him. "Nigga don't be mad that I can steal ya bitch right out ya pocket." "Whatever bitch. You ready for this "party"? He said using air quotations. I put on my "Space Jam" bucket hat before nodding my head. I dressed pretty casual, nothing too much. Plain white tee, black Tru Religion jeans that sagged a bit and my Jordan Space Jam 11's on my feet. My silver Rolex that drooped off my wrist a bit complimented me right along with my diamond studded earring in my left ear. I sprayed on some Calvin Klein Euphoria  on before grabbing my keys and phone. "Yeah, I guess. Let's go tho. I ain't tryna hears boss's voice bout how we late.He shook his head and followed me downstairs and out the door.