A Month?!

** ima just keep updating, even though y'all didn't respect my wishes. let's continue.

Benji

"What did you just say?" She sighed and looked into my eyes. "I love you." She smiled. I grabbed her waist bringing her closer to me.

"Say it again." I smiled. "I love you Benjamin." I kissed her lips as she cupped my face deepening or kiss. " I love you too Koka."

She pecked all over my face. I pushed away as she laughed. "You know I hate that shit." "But you love me so deal with it nigga." I sat down in one of the chairs, placing her on my lap as she laid her head on my chest and I rubbed circles on her back. 

"What if she doesn't make it baby?" She whispered. "Don't think like Cocaine. She'll make it." She took a deep breath and released it. "She'll be fine babe." 

Cocaine

I really hope Julissa is ok. She's my best friend. We've been through EVERYTHING together. She was the only person I told that I was raped (other than Benji) by the man I thought I loved.

Speaking of love,  Benji is the one for me. We may fight,  we may argue, we may come at each other's throats on a regular basis,  but I really do love him. He's my heart. He's my thug. He's my everything.

All of this thinking is making me tired. It doesn't help that his lap is comfortable. Well, I think I'm gonna just take a nap.

Benji

An hour had passed and Cocaine was out like a light. Ted had finally came from the back and dapped me and Miguel up. He looked tired and stressed out. He even looked like he had been crying. "What's up wit er' nigga?" He sat in the chair next to me and sighed.

"Imma  need a damn blunt after this damn blessin' I swear my nigga." He chuckled.

"She good, pussy nigga shot her in the arm, but she cool, and she, she pregnant." My eyes got wide and a smile crept across my face. 

"What, nigga?" "You heard right. A month. Them motherfuckers coulda killed my baby, dawg. I want blood." He gritted out.

"I'm wit you boy." He leaned back into the chair. "I'm boutta be someone's daddy, though. That shits crazy." He smiled. "Congrats bro." We dapped each other and I decided to waked Koka up. 

"Babe." I shook her body as she twist and turned in my arms. "Hmm?" "Wake up, we can go see Julissa now." She woke up and stretch before hugging Ted and getting up. "Is she alright?' We both nodded and she raced towards the room with us trailing behind.

"Cocaine! You don't even know where the damn room is." I laughed. She flicked me off and kept walking until Ted, Miguel and I caught up with her. 

We walked into the room and there she was on her phone like nothing happened. Cocaine's  dramatic ass ran over to her, crying. We just let them get caught up and whatnot.

"Cocaine, stop hugging so damn tight!" Julissa laughed. "Why should I, bitch?" "Cause you'll kill my baby."

Cocaine looked at her friend and then at Ted and back at Julissa as she smiled weakly. "Surprise." She waved her hands in her face.

She smiled and kissed her little belly. "How far along are you?" "A month." "I can't wait to be a God mommy!" She cheered. "And who the hell made you God Mother of my seed?"

Ted smirked. "ME nigga! Who gon check me? No one? That's what I thought." She laughed. We all laughed and hung out for a little until we all went our separate ways. 

Me and Cocaine heading back to my house watched movies until we tired out.