It gets real..... Beware

**A/N: in honor of my new follower, you need be following Me in order to read this chapter! read at your own expense. Like the chapter states, it gets real!!!! Happy reading cause I enjoyed writing it! -Jefferly wrote this!

I'm scared for my life, But I got my baby's back. Shit. I gotta call Miguel. This is the second trip to Jamaica I've had to cancel.

*Phone call*

-Aye, Miguel, It's me.

-Coke, what's up? Remember you have Jamaica next week and ........

-Yeah, about that. I can't make it.

-Again, Coke? We've already had to push this meeting back two months.

-I know, man. Just push it back two more. This is important.

-What's going on?

-Shit with Benji. Somebody got his mom and you know That's the in-law (giggle) so we gotta get her back.

-Oh OK. That's some shit. Tell Benji we here for backup. As for the meeting, I'll do my best, man. Be safe.

-Ard nigga, always. Love you.

-Love you too, Coke

.

*End of phone call*

Now that That's over, I wanna show my man how much I love him. While he's downstairs, I light some candles and put on my turquoise lingerie set.

“Benji, can you come up here for a second?” I yell from the top of the stairs.

“Coming, babe.” he says. “What d… oh shit!” He runs up the stairs and meets me. Pressing up against me, he asks “What’s up with all this?”

I walk back to the room and sit on the bed. He follows me.

“I just wanna show you how much I love you, baby. If this doesn’t go well, I just wanna let you know.” I say.

“Baby, I know that. I love you too,” he responds, his breath getting more and more shallow as the seconds tick by.

I go up to him and kiss him, full-force, on the lips. “Come here,” I say, walking back towards the bed.

He follows me. I back up towards the pillows, gesturing with my fingers for him to come closer. He does and falls right on top of me. I grab his face and I kiss him. “I… love… you” I say, in between kisses. “And... I… Benjamin… Carter… Jones… love… you… Koka… Yeena… Kiyomi… Baptiste… more… than… you… will… ever… know,” he responds, leaving trails of hot kisses down to my pussy.

He pulls my underwear down and blows on my pussy. I hiss and he looks up at me and smirks. “You like that, baby?” I nod. “You want me to lick your wet pussy for you?” “Mhm… please, baby.” “My pleasure.” He begins to kiss my clit and suck on it. When I start to buck, he holds me down and starts these swirly patterns on my…. fuuuuuck!

“Baby! What are you doing? Shit, that feels so fucking good!” He stops just long enough to say, “I’m writing my full name so you know who’s pussy this belongs to.” “Well, what letter are you on now?” I ask breathlessly. “I was just about to dot the j,” he responds. When he gets to, maybe the first “R” in “Carter”, I start to grind on his tongue. His hands, still on my thighs, make it harder for me, so I take his hands and intertwine his fingers with mine. When he’s at the “O” in “Jones”, I start to feel tingly and weird. His mouth has made me cum before, but this feels different. “Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. I’m gonna….” I can’t even scream, it felt so good. I hear Benji slurping away and then he comes up to meet me.

“Damn, baby. I didn’t know you could squirt,” he says. “Haha! I didn’t either, babe.” I respond. He gives me a kiss so I could taste myself and tries to get up so he can take his boxers off. I whine and grab his tongue with my lips. While I am sucking on his tongue, I take my lingerie top off and wait for him to finish taking his boxers off. He reaches for a condom and I stop him. He looks at me, confused. “I wanna feel all of you, baby. I wanna give you all of me…. I’m ready.” He puts the condom down and smiles before kissing me deeply.

He positions himself at my opening and I look at his dick. “Babe, uh nah, that ain't finna fit nowhere,” I start to say. He shuts me up with a kiss and says, “yes it will, baby. I won’t hurt you. I promise.” He slowly inserts himself into me. "Fuuuuck," I moan. “Shh, baby, it’s ok,” Benji says, kissing the tears that have squeezed out of my eyes. He slowly pulls out and pushes back in. I soon become used to his size and I start to enjoy it.

“Fuck baby, yes! Fuck me harder!” He fucks me harder and my hips buck forward to meet his thrusts. “Baby, make me cum! I wanna fuckin cum all over you. I love you so much, Benji! Please let me cum!” “Beg for it!”

“Baby please, please, please, let me cum. I love you so fuckin much. I just wanna….” My toes start to curl. “You just want to what? What do you want to do?” Benji demands. “I wanna c….. c….. c….. CUM! FUCCCCKK! RIGHT THERE!!”

“Damn that felt so good baby. But now it’s your turn,” I say to Benji as he is laying next to me. I straddle him and stuff himself inside of me. His eyes remain closed as I begin to ride him. I, slowly, gyrate my hips up and down on him. His hands find their way on my hips and he maneuvers my ass for me.

“You like that, baby?” I ask when he opens his eyes. He nods. “You wanna cum for me, baby?” He whimpers and then nods again. “Fuck baby, faster! Bounce that ass on my fuckin dick! Yes, like that. Faster! I wanna see that shit jiggle, baby!” He says. He begins to slap my ass. “This is my fuckin ass, do you hear me? *Slap* My ass. *Slap* My ass! Make me fuckin cum. Let your ass make me fuckin cum, Coke! Oh shiit, baby!” I soon feel something shoot up in me. He keeps going until, soon, I feel myself release onto him.

We both collapse, me on top of him. “I love you, Benjamin Carter Jones,” I say.

“I love you more, Koka Yeena Kiyomi Baptiste.”

We fall asleep, just like that.