I'm sorry

Cocaine

I made my decision and I am going to…

Benji

The next day I watched Cocaine walk down the hall in the shortest shorts I'd ever seen her in. They weren't hoeish or nothin like that; they fit just right. I wanted to go up to her and approach her, but I knew it was best if we weren't anything. Instead, she walked toward me. I looked at her, as she looked at me. Soon her short body was in front of me  with her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips connected to mine. I picked her and pushed her into the lockers softly as she moaned in my mouth. We could have cared less if we were showing too much PDA.

"What was that for?" I asked breathlessly.

"My way of saying I'm sorry for being a bitch."

"Apology accepted."

I pecked her lips once more before putting her down.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, I asked Coco if she wanted to go get something to eat afterwards and she agreed.

Cocaine

I cannot believe it! That kiss was everyth….. Wait, did he just call me Coco? More importantly, was I really ok with it? Hmm… He must be special. We’ll see cause we’re headed to Chipotle right now.

{**A/N: I love Chipotle’s! What’s y’all favorite thing to eat at Chipotle? If y’all don’t like Chippy’s, where is y’all favorite thing to eat at your favorite place? Talk to us!}