I Love You

Benji

"Where are you taking me anyway?" She asked. I shrugged. "A surprise." She rolled her eyes and pouted. "What I tell you bout that pouting shit Koka?" "Forget you." She smiled.

I playfully rolled my eyes and kept driving to the park. Once we got there, it was pretty empty, just a few kids running around, but none the less, quiet. I jogged to her side and held my hand out for her to take which she did.

"Why are we here, baby?" "Stop askin' all the questions and just trust me." She rolled her eyes and this time I pinched her. She pouted and walked a bit faster than me. Like she knew where she was going or some shit.

I grabbed her waist, placing kisses on her neck as she smiled at me. "You still mad at me?" She only shook her head and we continued to walk just like that until I got to the place where mom had laid everything out.

"Baby." She whispered. I just smirked and sat down. I gestured for her to sit in my lap and she did, laying her head on my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"This is so beautiful." "I honestly thought you wouldn't like it." She turned to look at me. "Why wouldn't I ?" I shrugged. "Thought you'd want to do something else, that's all" "Benji, I like simplicity. This is perfect."

She kissed my cheek. We sat there under the big oak tree, staring at the sunset. It was peaceful and I liked it just like this. Just me and my baby.

"Babe?"

She turned to me. "Yea?"

"I don't want to scare you off when I tell you this." She straddled my lap waiting for me to tell her whatever was on my mind.

"Well I been thinkin about this."

"What are you trying to say, Benjamin?" She asked.

"I, I love you." I stuttered. I was never one to stutter.

"I don't want you to think I'm rushing you, so if you don't feel the same way. I understand.

She stared long and hard. "I can't tell you that right now Benj, but I'm close, really close. Just give me some time."

She smiled, causing me to smile back. I kissed her lips. "iigt, I'll be patient." She kissed me long and hard, wrapping her arms around my neck as I grabbed her ass.

Cocaine

He loves me? While my hands are around his neck, and while he's gripping my ass, I lean in and kiss him. I filled it with so much passion.

Even though I'm not ready to say I love him using words, I put my all in that kiss.

His kiss was filled with so much love that I start to tear up. I quickly wipe my eyes.

"This was a great date, baby. Thank you."

"Anything for you ma."

We get up and I give him one more peck before we walk away, hand in hand.