We're Baaaaack!! (pun intended)

** Hey y'all! Sorry it took so long to upload! Tushari and I were busy with being seniors! But now thatwe have BOTH graduated from high school, we will be updating, AT LEAST, twice a week! Until then, enjoy this long awaited chapter cause we enjoyed writing it!

Benji

My phone rang, alerting me I was getting a FaceTime. I sighed as I ashed out the blunt that I was puffin' on. That's all I seemed to be doing now that Koka wasn't here. It wasn't like I wasn't trying to look for her, it was just that every time we got close, shit got in the way or they changed locations. It was more than frustrating and I felt like this was all my fault. I knew if Andre did something to my baby, I'd find him and kill him myself. 

I accepted the face time with the random number and then all of a sudden my baby popped up. I smiled widely at her. 

"Babe, you been crying?" She asked. 

I chuckled. "Nah bae, I'm high as hell, but I did cry once or twice. Damn, I missed you. Where you at? I'll come get you." 

She laughed. "I'm at Andre's house. My dad was with him." 

I looked at her wide eyed before she shook her head. "He didn't know anything about this, he just knew little shit. He's in there talking to him now." Then I heard a shot in the background. "Finished." She sang. I chuckled. I was no where near sad that Rock just ended my brother's life. He took someone important to me and threatened to kill our own mother. I could give a fuck bout that nigga right now. I'd see him in hell if need be. 

"Damn." I mumbled. She smiled weakly. "I wanna come see you. Can I?" She looked down. I wanted to lift her chin up and kiss her lips. "Baby, why would you ask me that? Of course you can. I'll be waiting right here." 

She smiled before blowing kisses at me. I chuckled. "I love you and I'll call you when I get there." 

"I love you more baby girl and iight." We both hung up and I went to take a shower.

Cocaine

After I ended the call with my baby, my dad walked in and sat next to me on the bed. "Are you okay,  baby girl?" He asked. "Yeah,  daddy. I'm fine. "

"Who were you just FaceTiming?" He inquired. I blushed and answered, "The Bae."

"Oh really? When am I finna meet him?" "Soon,  daddy. Soon."

"I take it that that's where you want me to take you?"

"Oui papa. Mwen sonje'li trop. Le mwen pa ave'li, mwen senti map manke yon bagay." (Yes,  Papa. I miss him too much. When I'm not with him,  I feel like I'm missing something)

"Heeeeeyyyyyyy, gade yon koze!" He says, while we walk to the car.

When we're seated, he, then, says, "Eh cherie, pardon pou sa Andre fe ou'an. Mwen pat konnen. S'il vous plait, pardonne'm. Sim pat nan business sa, ou tap safe. Tout sa se faut......" I cut him off. (Baby, I'm sorry for what Andre has done to you. I didn't know. Please forgive me. If I wasn't in this business,  you would have been safe. All of this is my fault)

"Daddy,  no it isn't. I should have left after he raped me the first time."

*Flashback*

"Cocaine, get down here right now!" Andre yelled at me from downstairs.

Shit! I rushed downstairs and stood in front of him. "Yes, baby?"