Ding Dong!

Benji

After school was over, I waited for Cocaine at my car. She switched over to me, jumping on me and catching me off guard, I grabbed her, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissing me. "Damn, you missed me or some shit?" She chuckled only nodding her head. I kissed her back, tasting the mint flavored gum she was chewing on. I steadied her on her feet before opening the door for her to get in. I jogged over to my side and started the car up.

"You wanna come chill wit me?" She shrugged her shoulders."Sure."

We drove to my house in silence once again. When we got there, the house was quiet, then again I already knew it, my mom was on a business trip and wouldn't be home for another day or two. I held her hand as we made it to the top of the stairs. I walked down the wide hallway with her tagging along. I kicked the door open slightly and sat down on my bed, pulling my shoes off and throwing them across the room.

I grabbed some comfortable clothes for the both of us and let her go into the bathroom first. I changed into some grey sweats and a white tee with my Nike socks, we won't gon do shit but probably watch Netflix, so it was no use in getting cute. She walked out shortly after with one of my t-shirts on that were too big and a pair of sweats. I smiled at her before patting the empty space in my bed. She climbed into the bed and laid her head on my chest. She kissed my chest as I looked for something to watch.

"This day was fun." She smiled. I just nodded cause I was about to nod off. "Yeah it was."

"You’re cooler than I thought." She smirked.

I mushed her head and started chuckling when she mugged me.

"Whatever asshole." She mumbled.

"What did I tell you bout that damn mouth of yours girl?"

she shrugged. "I can do and say what I want, baby boy.” She smiled.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "When I fuck you up, I hope you feel the same way."

"You wouldn't  hurt me." She pouted.

"You’re right." I laughed.

As soon as we were getting comfy, the doorbell rung. I sighed, tapping her thigh that she could get up. She did what was instructed and I slowly walked down the long stairs. I swung the door open and looked into the eyes of the person I thought I wouldn't see in a very long ass time…

Cocaine

After 5 minutes, I didn’t see Benji. Soon later, I hear him screaming at someone. What the hell is going on?!

I hopped up out the bed and rummaged through my school bag for my baby- my Taurus 738 TCP handgun. I slip it in my waistband and make my way down the stairs.

“Benji, you good?” I ask.

He doesn’t answer. Confused, I walk up behind him. I see that he seems tense. Not knowing what to do in the situation, I call him again.

“Benji?” Still no answer.

So I take my hand and rub his back up and down. Immediately, like I used some kind of magic, Benji relaxes.

“Baby, who’s at the door?”

“No one”, he answers, facing me. His face is filled with anger. I touch his face and he calms back down. I grab him by his neck and lean in to kiss him.

At first, he doesn’t kiss me back. Frowning, I pull away and whisper “It’s going to be ok, alright? I’m here for you.”

As soon as I said that, he brings me closer to him and kisses me with such passion. Smiling, he brings me into a hug and I see who he was yelling at. No no no! It can’t be! Why is he here?! It’s… It’s….

**A/N: Who y’all think was at the door?! Talk to us!