Cap'm Save-a-.....

Cocaine

Shots rang out! I look around frantically for Julissa and the rest of my crew. I'm just about to go looking for them, when I feel Benji grab my arm. "FUCK YOU DOIN, NIGGA?! I CAN FUCKIN HANDLE MY OWN GOTDAMN SELF! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He ignores me, continues to pull me. We get outside and i see him throw his car keys to Ted. Beji takes my keys from out my shirt and I'm a little surprised. I end up in his car driving away. "Nigga! Fuck you doin?!"

Benji

Shots were rounded and people began to panic. I grabbed her arm quickly and held up my hand so that Ted would do the same, we always knew what do in certain situations like this. He held up his hand so I knew he was alright. "Wait! No! My best friend!" She shouted. I pulled her closer to me so that she could see Ted and her friend hand in hand running out the door. "She fine ma, just hurry up, we gotta go." She ran a bit faster until we got outside. I saw Ted and threw him the keys to my car, so that he could take the girl home. "Gimmie ya keys." She looked at me as if I grew another head. "Ain't no way nigga." I checked her body for the keys. I found them in her bra along with her now ringing phone. I smirked when she gasped at my graze. I turned on the alarm finding the car. I opened the door for her and jogged around to the drivers side. I started the car and made my way home.

Cocaine

See? This is why I dont fuck wit niggas. They always gotta be savin someone. I'm Coke, I go this. All the way to his house, he...... wait, his house? Yooo, he's livin large. Why is he slangin? I guess I'll ask.

Benji

"Where the hell you takin me?" "My house." She flicked my ear causing me to glare at her. "No! Take me home now!" She yelled. "Ayye, Ion care if you my boss or not, you needa shut the fuck up. The person who shot up the party was prolly looking for yo ass. If they knew you was at the party, they damn sure know whea you lay that pretty little head of yours. Now, you staying at my crib for the night. My ma ain't home so don't even say that shit." She sighed and crossed her arms over her breast. I chuckled and pulled into my driveway. "Why you slangin' when you got a nice ass house you sittin' on?" "The same reason you doin' it ma." She said nothing else, just got out the car and walked up to the door waiting on me to open it.  "This girl got a mouth on ha." I thought as I unlocked the door. "Too bad she ain't no match for me." I smirked. 

Cocaine

This nigga is out his mind. He must not remember who I am. Fuck it, though. I'm gon get his ass. For now, the couch is mine. I want nothing to do with him, sexy or not.