If cutting school was like this..... Hmmm

Benji

"We riding in my car so don't even pull ya keys out." She huffed and rolled her eyes at me before stomping off into the direction of  my car. I stop mid walk and turned towards her grabbing her by the waist. "What?" She snapped. "This fuckin' attitude you got goin' on gon stop right here, right now. Do you understand?" "Nigga, I can-" "I didn't ask for all that lip ma. I told you how it's gon be. If you can't follow those rules, you might as well walk ya ass back into that school and act like this ain't never happen." I walked toward my car and leaned up on the drivers side with my arms crossed waiting. She rolled her eyes once more and walked over to me. "Alright. I'll chill with the attitude." I smiled and kissed her lips. "Good, now get ya ass in the car." She huffed and walked over to the passenger side. I unlocked the doors and we both sat in getting comfortable. I started the car up and drove into the direction of my crib.

Cocaine

“Where are you taking me?” I asked Benji. I cannot believe that I got in this car with him! Ugh, now he won’t even tell me where we’re going! He glared at me. Oops, gotta watch the atti..... hmm, two of us can play at that game. I smirked. While he was driving, I leaned over and kissed his neck. "Whatchu doin, ma?" He inquired. "Nothing, I'm just finding something else to do since I can't give you an attitude." I continue to kiss his neck, lick his earlobe, and rub his leg. "Stop, ma" he whispered. *hehe* "You like that?" "Yeah, now stop. I'm still driving." Pouting, I sit back in my seat.

Benji

"I would give you the house tour, but I've already done all that. Let's go." I held her hand as we made our way up to my bedroom.  "Are you sure ya mama not gon come in?" "My mom is at work, she won't be home until five. I got all day."  I smirked. She rolled her eyes and started playing on her phone. I took her phone out of her hand, picked her up before we got the door and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing back and bringing me closer to her. I  kicked open the door and shut it back with my foot, making sure to lock the door, just in case. I laid her down on my bed, hovering over her as I kissed her neck, leaving my marks. "Mmm." She moaned as I took one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on her nipple before giving the other side the same attention. "Benji." She moaned out. I smirked against her left nipple pulling down her shorts. I tapped her thigh, motioning her to lift her body up a bit. She did as told causing me to pull her shorts and panties completely off. I flicked her bud with my pointer finger as I kissed her soft lips. "Fuck baby, don't stop!" She moaned out. I kissed her and pushed two fingers inside of her, hitting her g spot. "Damn!" She cried out. I flicked her now hardened bud and pumped my fingers in and out. "You like that?" I asked. She nodded not being able to talk. I opened her legs wider, getting eye leveled with her pussy. I kept my fingers inside of her as I blew on her clit, causing her to squirm. I pulled my fingers out and sucked her juices off before gripping her thick thighs. I slowly licked her pussy making sure to pleasure her. "Benjamin!" She moaned out grabbing my hair in the midst. She pushed my head down further running her fingers though my hair as she moaned out. I talked against her clit causing her to go wild. "Shit! Baby, just like that." She hissed as I bit on her nub and licked the pain away. 

Cocaine

He ate me faster as he pumped two fingers inside of me. "Baby, I, I can't take it anymore! Please!" I begged. "Please what?" He asked against my flesh. "Let me cum." I whispered. He ate me some more, threatening me to hold it in. I cursed and squirmed as he ate me like I was his last meal. "Cum for me, baby." He ate me quickly before I felt a gush of wetness coming out of me. He lapped up all my juices making sure not to lose any of the sweetness. "Damn." I sighed. Benji sat up smiling at me. I smiled back genuinely and pulled him closer by my shirt, before devouring his lips. "Damn, if I knew a nigga was gon get this treatment, I would've use my tongue a long time ago." I giggled and pushed him away. "Shut up and go brush ya teeth." He laughed and got up walking to the conjoined bathroom. After brushing his teeth, he walked back into his room. I was looking through my draws for something. "What you doin'? "Lookin' for some boxers and sweats." I shrugged. "Boxers in the top draw, sweats in the third one." Benji pointed. I nodded and found some going to the bathroom. "Wash cloths are in that closet and so is soap." I smiled and walked into the bathroom to handle my business. 

Benji

She walked back out and laid in my bed with me. "What you wanna watch?" She snuggled under my arm and shrugged. "Whatever, doesn't matter to me." "I'm putting that ass to sleep or nah?" "Shut up nigga." She smiled a bit. "I think I'm rubbing off on you, ma." She looked up at me. "Nah." She laughed.