The Slip-Up

Cocaine

After Benji left, I cried. But, trust and believe I ain’t cry tears of sadness. I was crying tears of anger… Yeah, I cry when I’m angry. I’m fucking done with him. I’m thinking of taking my girls and making our own all-girl gang. Fuck love, Fuck niggas, Fuck allat shit. Money gang and allat. I’m done. I’m done. I ain’t gon to school the rest of this week. I swear, the next time I see him will be too soon. I’m fuckin him up, on sight, next time I see him. Keep fuckin wit me, nigga! I ain’t afraid to go back to jail… Bitch ass disrespectful, lowdown muddafuckka.

…..One week later…..

Benji

"Fuck Benji!" She moaned out as I let her release her third orgasm of the night. She laid her head on my chest as she tried to steady her beating heart.

"We gotta stop doing this Benjamin."

"Why? You like my tongue, I like your pussy, so what's the  big deal?"

She sat up, leaning on my headboard. "We just can't iight. I'm your boss, I can't keep messing around with you."

"Get out." I said simply.

"What?"

"Get the fuck outta my house man. I'm done trying with you." I jumped up from my bed as she put her clothes back on. I led her the stairs and out the door. I wasn't gon keep runnin' after no girl that didn't want to be chased.

Cocaine

I know, I know. Don’t you dare look at me like that. I tried to stay away, I really did. It’s just…. I don’t know. Wait, yes I do. I’m in serious like with this nigga. What do I do? I’m tired. I don’t want to push him out, but whenever I feel like we’re connecting, I get scared. I have to talk to him and express myself. I just hope he understands me. I hope he doesn’t give up on me. I hope… I hope he likes me too.