Excuse me, nigga?!

Cocaine

It's been a week since the incident with Benji occurred, and you would think that we became closer than ever, but you're wrong. I've been avoiding him at all costs. I don't even attend the daily meetings anymore. I really, really like him. That's why I’m avoiding him. If I get in a relationship with him, he's gonna feel intimidated and beat me...... just like last time. Whenever I listen to my heart over my head, I always get hurt. So I just focus on the guap and that's it.

But, right now, I gotta get dressed for this meeting. It's really important. I need to expand our product, so I gotta set up this meeting in Jamaica that I'm planning to take. With that being said, I throw on my black and white Aztec print harem pants with my zigzag patterned black and white crop top. Putting on my gold brass knuckles and my red Balenciaga low top sneakers, I grabbed my phone and headed into my cocaine white Lamborghini Murcielago.

"Ard y'all!!! Grab a fuckin seat, shut the fuck up, and listen!” I screamed as soon as I walked into the trap house. "We have important matters to discuss! Cutta and Deala wanna expand the product, so I will be flying to Jamaica to talk to my best guy Ruben. Y'all know him, I know him, OG knows him, and Rock knows him, so it's safe! Now questions, comments, concerns, spasms?!" Benji raises his hand. During my whole spiel,  he was trying to get my attention. "Yes, Benji?!" I called on him.

"Who you takin wit you to this meeting?" He asked. "Well, I'm talking Cutta and Deala, since they make my shit. I'm also taking Jawbreaka and Killa. Oh, and Booka. Miggy's staying here to make sure everything's right in these parts." He looked like he didn't agree with my answer. "Is there an issue, Benjamin?" "Well yeah. Y'all need a nigga with y'all." I looked at him, confused. "Is that so, Benji?" He replies "Well yeah. You really think a bunch of females gon do a good job? You, honestly, think he's gonna listen to a bunch of girls? I think y'all need a man to go too." I clenched my jaw and glared at him. When I cracked my knuckles and started drumming my fingers on the table,  Julissa touched my arm, trying to calm me down. Killa cleared her throat and dismissed the meeting. I cannot believe he said that! He looked at me before he left, like he wanted to say something.  "LEAVE!" I yelled, jumping up at him.