2+2= ????

A month later...

Benji

"None of these damn pants fit!" Koka yelled from the closet. I chuckled to myself before walking into our closet. We both had decided that we would move into a condo together since we had a little one on the way, plus, we had the money for it. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "We could go get you some clothes after school wit the money you thought I didn't notice you put back." She gasped. "How'd you know?" She questioned. "Baby, a million dollars just don't pop up outta the blue. You're my woman, if I want to spend money on you, then let me. I'm your man for a reason and that's what a man's supposed to do. I don't care if you got it like that. I got it like that too and I ain't neva runnin' out of it. So don't do that, keep ya money for a rainy day or somethin' cause daddy got you." 

She smiled and kissed my lips. "Alright daddy, I'm sorry." I rubbed her stomach and kissed her back. "Let's go before we're late again." She chuckled and finally decided on a pair of leggings. I kept it cozy with just a pair of Nike sweats, my Concord 11's and a Hustle Gang raglan baseball style shirt. To top it off, I wore a Hawaiian print bucket hat and my silver Rolex and diamond earrings complimented me. I grabbed my silver bottom rows and my and Koka's bags before following her downstairs. 

I ran back up the stairs to get my phone and settled in the car. Koka rubbed my thigh as we drove to school in relaxing silence. "Baby, I'm hungry." She whined. I sighed. "Why you ain't tell me you wanted somethin'?" "Wasn't hungry then." I sighed and made a u turn to the nearest McDonald's. We ordered our food and made it back to school in time. I kissed her and jogged to my class after getting her to hers. 

I was chilling, learning and shit when the door was swung open and Julissa runs in, grabbing me. "What Lissa?" She gasped for air as she held her round belly. "Koka..Fighting... Your ex." She finally got out. 

"Shit. I mumbled. 

Cocaine 

So, right, I'm sitting out dance class cause I'm two months pregnant and the teacher doesn't want me straining,  so for a grade, she wants me to pick a dancer and how he or she has influenced the world of dance. I chose Karissa and Destiny. {read To Live and To Learn}

Then this bitch comes up to me. Oh lawd, It's Tamika, Benji's ex.

"How does it feel to know that you're not Benji's first baby momma?" She asked.

"Excuse me? I'm confused. Whatchu just say?"

"Yeah, our baby would have been five months if she didn't roll on her stomach and die at four months," she says smugly.

I yawn and inspect my nails. "So your point is?" I wonder.

"Damn, hoes be so thirsty for a nigga that they will still stay after they heard their man was cheating." She laughs.

"Who was cheating?"

"Yo man, obviously. Our baby would have been five months, stupid hoe!"

I chuckle at this bitch's stupidity.

"I think you need a math lesson, you dumb whore. Benji and I have been together for nine months. Before that, we've known each other for three months, right? So like a year in total, right? Right. I'm two months pregnant. One is pregnant for nine months. And if your baby died at four months, that means y'all would have messed around thirteen months ago because nine months plus four months equals thirteen months, right? So therefore, that was a month before I knew him and four months before we made it official. So, where did he cheat at?"

Tamika looks at me, confused as hell. I laugh and start to walk away.

From behind me, she yells, "It Don't matter anyway. Y'all baby just gon die just like ours did!"

I, quickly, walked back over to her and stepped in her face. "Listen bitch, I will be a Damn Good mother, okay? Just cause your baby didn't live, Don't mean mine won't. Don't you EVER use my baby's name in vain EVER again!"

"Or What? You finna hit me?"

"Bitch, I'm from Philly, I will fuck yo shit up!"

"Try it, bitch! Damn I feel sorry for yo baby. It's gon have a hoodrat for a momma and a-"

I punched that bitch right in her throat. Pregnant or not, Ima fuck her up.

We start mixin' and I'm winning. She thought she was doing something when she pulled my hair, But I punched her in the ribs and Molly whopped that hoe.

I hear Julissa telling me to stop, But I Don't listen. I get on top of the bitch and I start fuckin her face up.

Security guards are tryna remove me- so are teachers and other students- But none of them are a match for me when I'm angry.

As I'm getting up to kick this bitch in her side, I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. Automatically, I am no longer angry. I turn around and see Benji.

"What the hell Cocaine?! You're pregnant! Fuck you fighting for?!" I feel badly and I Start to cry.

"I'm sorry, baby! I am. She was wishing ill wishes on our child and I got angry."

"Coke, I told you before to control that shit! She ain't worth it, dammit! What if our baby died, man?! Fuck!" He starts to get emotional.

"Baby, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset! I would never intentionally hurt our child!"

"I know, man! But What if he died just like..." he takes a deep breath.

"Just like your first one?" I finish for him.