Sequel Announcement

Hi, I'm not sure if you all care, but I wrote a sequel to The Visitor. I'm so sorry that it ended up being unfinished, and since I wrote everything pretty much out of order and when I wanted to, the story ended up being this.

There is a sequel called Before You Go up on my profile: I wrote most of it before I even finished The Visitor. I will be publishing all of the chapters this afternoon, so you will not have to wait.

Again, I'm so sorry about this. I'm two years older than I was when I first wrote this fanfiction, and my writing has changed and improved since then. Being faced with so much that I would rather rewrite is kind of overwhelming me right now, but I won't be doing it.

If you are still interested in this story, or reading right now for the first time, Before You Go is mostly finished. I'm sorry for disappointing everyone. :(

Before You Go summary:

"Annie Williams returns again; but this time, she's in big trouble. She's lost the Doctor, Amy, Anna, and Rory in what was supposed to be the episode A Good Man Goes to War, and must now masquerade under the pseudonym Annabelle Rose- a child actress who has just obtained the role of Annie Williams on Doctor Who.

While waiting for the Doctor to return, Annie must attempt to play herself- all the while staying under the radar of Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, and Arthur Darvill, the stars of the show. But how can she, when the skin of the universe is cracking once more?

In The Visitor's next installment, questions will be answered, and one girl from the First Universe must be put to the test. Annie will have to decide eventually; let the Doctor know about the show, and allow everything to fall apart, or live a lie... But isn't that what acting is all about?"