Chapter 1

"Alex! Wait up!"
"What do you want, Tom?" I say in an angry mater.
Tom says " I want to know if you want to come to the ummmm....... party with me in June?"
"Tom, I don't know, I'm moving to Boston before the party and I may miss it." I say in a sad tone. "Alex you don't understand how much I-
*boom*
*crash*
*scream*
Oh my bubble nuggets. What is happening. But just as if Tom was reading my mind he says "what is happening?" In response I say "Let's go check it out" But before we had a chance, our phones went crazy with messages and alerts with what's happening and so we decide to head back to our homes.

"Alex?" Tom says worried
"Yes, Tom?" I say annoyed
"When you find out what in the donkey kong is happening, text me" he says unsure of. "Okay" is all I could say. Next thing I knew I was just waking up in my bed when the lights flickered. Then screams down the hallway. I was scared and I didn't know what was happening. I heard one girl say "Is it bombers?" From outside my door and turns out it was my best friend Ellisa's voice. She was knocking on my door screaming "EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN, GET UP ALEX!"
So I get on my high top converse and my skull side purse and run out the door.

Just like everyone else I'm in my fuzzy rainbow pants and a white tank top. As I walk out Ellisa hugs me" are you ok?" I respond with "I could get some more sleep" she tells me "to bad to sad we gotta go" But I don't understand why and it's like my world is turning into one of those 9/11 movies.
"Alex!" I hear Toms voice yell out. He runs up to me and hugs me then we all just get pushed out of the dorms. We ended up getting in Ellisa's mini van and it's no wonder why she has one.
"Why do you have a mini van, Ellisa?" Tom ask. " because she is pregnant, duh Tom" I say aggravated.
"Someone please explain to me what the hailstone is going on" I say merely a whisper.
The Tom and Ellisa start telling me there whole story.

.......................

Hey guys, so it's me Priya.
I was wondering how you guys like the beginning of my book so far. Anyways enough of my habla and lets get to the next chapter.

Please vote and comment thank you.