Chapter 45

After Terisa finished cleaning me up with alcohol, I went through the hotel. I was walking when I wondered if any clothes were behind those doors with infected. I went to a door that said '591' and opened it. I was greeted by 4 infected.
I ran to the counter and got a knife. I stabbed one in the head. I ran to another one and cut its eye out. Then stabbed it in a pressure point in the neck. Then I stabbed the third one I. The temple. The last one, I threw the knife like a dagger and it landed in the infected's forehead. It fell to the ground with a thud. I ran to it and pulled the knife out its skull and brought my foot down on its head with a sickening crunch. "I never knew I
Could do that. I never knew I could do such good aim or kill those things" I said aloud.
    I went through the bags and found a pair of sandals, sundress, jeans, a bra, and 2 shirts. One shirt said ' rock like rocks' and had rocks on it. Another said 'love makes me crazy' with hearts on it.
I grabbed a suitcase from the people's closet and put the things in it. I went to the kitchen  and went through the cabinets. I found three boxes of granola bars and 5 cans of mixed veggies. "Jackpot!" I said.
    I zipped up the suite case and walked out the door. I'm going to leave tonight. I told myself. So I walked into a room that belle assigned me. I payed on the bed and saw that there were CD's on the table. Remembering what happened before I was here. I started tearing up. I walked over to the CD's and threw them. I fell to my knees with my back against my bed and cried. Someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I asked nervously as I tried to pick up the CD's and wipe my runny mascara off my face. The person walked right in and said "it's me, zach"  "oh" I said. "Yep, we are sharing a room apparently. So, that ok with you?" He asked. "Ummmmm....... Whatever." I said.  " were you crying?" He asked. "Spf. No." I said awkwardly. "Yeah right." He said seriously. He walked to the  kitchen and started making something. "Hey, want some tea?" He asked. "What kind?" I asked.
    We sat there and drank our green tea. My tea was sweet tea and Zach's was unsweetened since sweet tea makes him dizzy. We sat in silence for so long and it felt right. I looked at the clock ,which surprisingly still worked, and it was close to 10:00 at night. Zach got up and started walking out. "Where you going?" I asked. He laughed. "Sorry, you really think I'm your roommate? Nah, we get our own rooms. I just wanted to have tea with you." He said. "Ha. Oh. Well, good night" I said.