Chapter 21

"Alex, what are you gonna tell Lucas!?" Carter rants on about. " I don't know. I like him but idk. I regret telling you now." I say. *knock* I here on the door and open it to see Lucas. "Yes?" I ask. "I'm- it's sort of- it's just I was wondering i-" he started to say as I interrupted him."yes."
"Yes, what?" He ask confused. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend. Even if your hair looks stupid." I say." Awe thanks. wait what?! My hair isn't stupid" he protest. I just kiss him. He blushes a little. "WOW" he says shocked.
"Alex! Hello? Earth to Alex?" I hear Carter say." Ummmm..... Yes? How long was I like that?" I ask. "Two hours. Sorry Lucas got scared so he is in his room asleep." Carter says. I have done that thing since I was 5 years old. I stare at random things and think. Sometimes I'm asleep with my eyes open and it's like I'm away from the real world and I'm in my own world. I could do that for hours and sometimes days. It's horrible I know but weird. Anyway time to go eat dinner I guess. I walk out my door and down the hall then down the stairs. I bump into Lucas. " sorry. You okay?" He says. " yeah" I answer back. He says " good" as he kisses me. It reminds me again of when we met. " we are having hot dogs for dinner." He says. " eww!" I say. " you don't like hot dogs?" He ask." No!" I yell. " you can have hamburgers then" he says. "Okay" I answer back. " let's go lay in the couch and watch batman while dinners cooking" he says. I nod and we lay snuggled up on the couch together.
" why do you have colorful hair?" I ask. "I hit a anime faze in life" he says. " it's stuck in my hair. I wanna feel sexy again " he says. I just smile. " guys! Dinners ready!" Carter says as she messes up our romantic moment. "What the shhhhhh chicken as is wrong with you?!" I yell in carters face."you guys were getting to comfy together. You guys could have ended up making out." Carter says. I smile and shake my head while walking off.
We eat at the dinner table while hearing about the kids day. Something about earths rotation and 32 times x. I have no idea. " guys Ellisa and spe-spencer get to come home tomorrow" I say as Spencer's name makes me sad. Everyone says yay and finally dinner was over. We all got up and put the kids to bed. I've always wanted a kid. Alexis is now carters kid though and so is David. I couldn't raise a kid in an apocalypse. " Alex. Read me a story!" Alexis shouts interrupting my thoughts. " okay. What story?" I ask. " make one up" she says. "Okay. Once upon a time there lived a flower in a forest. The flower was named Lina and everyone loved her. She had an amazing life until one day her true love came and got married to her. What ruined that was a man named Burnett who took Lina from her home and she lived alone forever in a flower pot at a store. The end" I say as I see Alexis asleep. I slowly get up and walk out to be greeted by Lucas. He walks me to my room and tells me goodnight. I kiss him and fall asleep.