Chapter 14

I wake up to feel a slap to my face. "Shi...!" I say but stop myself. "Alex! Wake up!" I hear a Ellisa scream but in the background I hear glass cracking. On instinct I get up fast and turn to see everyone holding off infected and grabbing our things." They are breaking the hold! We need to go!" I hear Lucas yell. So we all start following Lucas. I saw everyone and noticed that one person was missing and it was Tom.
    I saw Alexis look at me and she says " I'm sorry Alex but Tim was bit." I start tearing up but know not to cry but to run for dear life. As we run a hear a scream and see Franklin being bit but we had to run and pull everyone with us. I scream and get pulled to the ground. Not knowing what happened, I was pulled back up by the annoying pink strip hair dude. " thanks?" I say but Lucas just runs with me bridal style. We finally reach the car to be greeted by more infected. "Great! Wait this isn't our car." I yell " yeah so our car wouldn't start so we are using carter's car" Lucas answers me. We have to, well we get to ride in an RV. " that's an RV not a car" I say. Lucas puts his hand up in surrender but drops me. " you mother freaken buckle socket muppet!" I yell. All I hear is giggles and " that's how you curse?" David says. "Sorry so so sorry!" Lucas says and picks me up.
    We get in the RV and start slowly driving. I feel a sharp pain in my side and pull my shirt up to scratches which are probably from the drop so I ask for cleaner and aid stuff. I go to the RV bathroom and start cleaning my cuts and bandage them. I jump when I hear a knock on the door. I scream but someone says " it's ok it's jump me Lucas, I brought you clothes and coffee" " coffee? Thank you" I say and he hands me clothes and coffee from the door. I put on the clothes and find that it is a pink and black striped polo shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.
.........
Sorry guys I forgot to wright. Never happen again I promise. Thanks guys. Good luck reading.
Alex?
Love Priya