Chapter 7

As I ran and ran I went to the car and before I could bump into it, Lucas grabbed my wrist and I struggled to get free."where you think your going girl?"Lucas says
"Give me the truck keys!now" is all I could get out."where are you going?"he ask me
"Where does it look like I'm going, the truck duh dude" I say annoyed "well Ms.smartypants"he say like he's not in the mood.
Then I snatch the keys right out his hands and he just stands looking stunned."what never thought you'd get beat by a girl?"I ask "no,it's just- then he grabs the keys out my hands and we chase each other around the parking lot then back in the store "give me those back, I'm not in the mood" I yell "no, we are gonna stick together." Lucas yells back.
Then we run into a heard of things."infected!"Lucas yells

Lucas takes out the gun he found back at the motel. It's apparently a pistol. He pops some rounds off and next thing I knew they were all fallen to the ground. So I think the whole time I had my eyes closed. Lucas was breathing hard."are you guys okay?!" Ellisa and Tom yell out as they run towards us. Lucas manages to say "yeah" me though, I say nothing but stare at the concrete parking lot. I looked up to see Lucas covered in even more blood then before.
Lucas put the gun in his pocket and turned around to the truck.
So much blood.

"Everyone to the truck and get your things!"Lucas yells as if nothing just happened. He just shot a freaken human. A helpless sick human being. What the heck. Just like when we met. I can't believe this, he acted like nothing happened. So I finally turn around after shock and the truck was gone. Everyone was gone. They just freaken left me.
Why would they leave me? I can't believe this is happening.

"Alex!"a familiar voice calls out. I turn around and see Tom and Ellisa standing there." What happened?" "Where's Lucas and the truck?" I ask.
"He left with Alexis" Ellisa yells. "They left us with nothing, he played us off" Tom yells. I can't believe this was happening.

..........
Hey soooo thanks for voting and commenting.
Love you all.
So any suggestions on what's next?
Can you believe Lucas would do this?
Somethings up with Lucas let's find out what though.
Love Priya