Chapter 17

I walk in the house (our number is 336) and see it nice and tidy with some snacks and couches and stairs. I get excited easily. I walk upstairs and see a cute thing that says "Alex room" in pink letters on a door. The room across from mine says "Baby" in peach letters. The room next to "baby" is "Ellisa" in green letters. Next a door next to mine says "Carter and David" in black and white. Next i go down stairs and see a hallway and a room says "Alexis"in glittery rainbow. Lastly is a door that says "Lucas " in blue. I see three guest rooms and find two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a play room, and I find a fenced in playground set and yard outback. I decide to walk in my room and find a bunch of different sets of bed stuff and a note that says "pick one and keep it, send others back" I end up picking one with newspaper type wrighting on it. I see another note on a dresser" keep this $110 for anything around here, get a job later, power bill is free along with water" I'm starting to feel like this is a town and nothing has happened. I get on my bed and before I knew it, I was asleep.
      "Alex!" I hear Lucas say and so I get up." Good your awake, u need to tell you a lot" Lucas says. We walk down stairs and see tv playing movies and spongebob. "We have hot water, water, power, money to bye our food, school, video games, money for clothes and toys, money for anything. This is like nothing ever happened but we don't have power or water bills." Lucas Fanta on about. I get super excited. I hear a honk outside the house and see a school bus and David and Alexis were waiting outside the house for them to pick them up. They were dressed for school and had backpacks. "It's 7:00 in the morning Lucas" I say. "I know but I wanted you to know about this" he says. "Thank you" I say. I set on the couch and watch "tangled" then "Thor" then finally everyone's up. Ellisa's baby bump is getting way bigger. She is due a week from now. "Hey, we should have a memorial outback from Adam, Tim, and Franklin" I say.  I felt the room get tense." Okay" Lucas says.