Chapter 15

I wake up to see everyone asleep but Lucas driving and David playing with Alexis. I slowly go make coffee and as I go to grab a cup, Lucas jumps and says "you scared me, I didn't know you were up" I smile but I'm stopped when the RV hits break and I see through the windshield, a lot of men holding guns. " Get out of the RV, all of you!" A man yells.
I look at Lucas and then we get up and wake Ellisa and Carter. "We won't hurt you!" Another guy yells. So we slowly walk out. We put our hands up to surrender. " what's the mask for!" I yell. " we can't trust anyone these days so why show our face?" One dude says.  " take them off"I yell.
     All twelve men take the mask off. And I gasp. I hit the ground.

Ellisa's POV

"Wake up!" I hear Alex yell. I slowly get up and were walked off the bus in confusion. But a man starts yelling with Alex and next thing we know the men take off the mask and Alex passes out.
     Now we are waiting in some safe army base type place. Alex is in what they call a hospital which is a hospital. The army base is a city. The city has a neighborhood, police department, a few stores, and a few parks. It was beautiful.

Alex's POV

I wake up to seem to be in a hospital room. A slowly get up and walk out the door. I look down the hallway to see it empty." Hello?!" I yell. No answer. I walk down the hallway and stop at the stairs door. I opened it and slowly went down them. Their was a bloody hand print speared down the wall. I stopped at the door to level 3 and next thing I knew, I was on the 2nd level stairs. I started down the stairs and here groans. My wonder filled mind caused me to head down toward it. I was stopped by a hoard. The hoard was of infected. I was noticed and the infected turned around. I screamed bloody murder and run back up the stairs with infected after me.
       Could my life get any worse. Just on that thought I striped over the step and twisted my ankle and what feels like a bruise on my cheek. I got up really fast and started running. Curse my short legs. An infected grabbed my shirt and it ripped. I noticed the 3rd floor sign coming up ahead and so as I finally reached it, I slammed into it real hard. I started screaming down the hall. I heard the doors bust open with infected that were slow and some fast ones. I pried open the elevator doors and jumped onto the rope type thing that the box is connected to. I started trying to climb as the infected were grabbing my shirt and falling far down to level 1. I started screaming and heard faint noises. I screamed louder "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" I heard something being pried open and looked up to see.......
........       
Hey guys soooo I'm just gonna hurry for the next chapters. Thanks for voting and commenting.
Love you all
Priya
I will not be doing notes under each chapter for awhile soooo just an FYI thanks bye.