Chapter 16

This reminds me of when five years ago in high school we had to do ropes and I failed. I really can't hang on any longer. The metal rope is causing my hands to be raw. I can feel drops of something cold go on my legs.
Turns out that now I'm wearing shorts and a green tank top. This sucks. I looked down to see blood from my hands dripping to my legs. " hey!" A man yells interrupting my thoughts. I look up to see a red headed man standing in the 7th level elevator door. "Need help?!" He yells. I just nod." I'm sending down a rope, tie it to your waist and hold on!" He yells back. He through me the rope and a grab it and finally got it on my waist. "Ready!" I scream and he pulls me up.
       Once I'm up in the 7th level I see five other men and they are like the ones at the gate or well where our RV was. Speaking of RV I passed out back there. Now it's coming back to me. I passed out cause I saw........" Austin!" I scream out in the middle of my thought. A man stops me and says "I'm John and this is my crew" he had such pretty blue eyes and red hair. I turned and saw one guy with hazel eyes and brown hair, he's cute."mam we will be sliding down the building from this level on rope out the window" John says to me " wait what?! No! Can someone help me?" I say " sure you can ride on Ethan's back" John says as he points to the cute guy.
      "Ready!" The men yell "ready!" They yell again in response. We go gliding down the building with me screaming. I look down and see cars parked all around the front doors to the hospital probably blocking the infected from getting out. We finally touch the ground and Ethan sets me down. I kiss Ethan's lips not realizing it and we both blush. "Oops! Sorry" I say " no biggy  it's fine"Ethan says while blushing. "Alex!!!" I hear a familiar voice yell out and I turn around to see Austin standing right in front of me. We hug and cry. Austin showed me everything. He walked me into a place called Alfame and we ate dinner there while about 2,000 others did to. That's a lot that's like a country amount. I see Ellisa and Lucas with the others and so Ethan and austin follow me and we set with everyone. John ended up following us to and some we had a filled table. I ate a fresh salad and a few others had tacos while the rest had chicken fingers or noddles. "So, what happened to your hands?" Austin and Ellisa ask. " long story. It's how I met John and-"I stop and blush a little "and Ethan"  Lucas drops his fork and eyes Ethan.
     Finally after dinner auditing lets me meet his girlfriend friend and her name is Ronda. Ronda had blonde and black hair and grey eyes. She looked weird with her black pants and black lace tank top on along with her black glasses. Apparently we get houses to live in. I get to live with the others I came with. Weirdly it's almost Ellisa's due date. I'm so scared.