Chapter 4

Mathew has black hair and pale skin with blues eyes that sparkle. Mathew says " your pretty" " thanks?" I say confused. Then Lucas buts in and says " I think she's sexy, with her auburn red hair and bright bright blue eyes." We all just laugh and we finally reach the high school and get serious.
We get out and five SWAT men stand guard and pat us down and check us for bites or scratches. We walk in and see about five hundred people talking in hallways and the classrooms. Even the lunch room. We run into twelve children and they all looked happy. So they must be good people here. I hear a recognizable voice behind me " Alex?! Omg we've been searching for you forever" I turn around and burst out in tears and see Ellisa and Tom. The thought of loosing them two and the two week old baby in Ellisa belly makes me wanna lose my mind. We hug and I introduce Lucas and Mathew. We laugh and cry until night time.

*gun shot*
*screams*
*crying*
As I wake up it's crazy in the school, dead bodies and shot up people and it's still happening. Ellisa and Tom grab out stuff and yell" Alex,come here!" We walk over and find Mathew dead and Lucas being well trying to be strong." We gotta leave" Ellisa says. So we agree and run out to be stopes by more screaming and blood smeared down the hallway. I heard a little girl crying from beside a locker and I help her. She says " the thing took my mom and drug her down the hallway half eaten also I'm 7 years old" " I'm sorry I'm Alex and you are?" I say sadly "Alexis" she says back. So we pick her up and run with her and find out truck the ford ranger.

We hesitate to get in but we decided it was better to. " Where are we going" I ask curiously. "I was thinking my mom and dads beach house"
Tom answers. " I was thinking a country house or hardware store"Alexis blurts out. " sounds like a really good idea" Lucas says."let's go" we all say.

..........
Hey guys it's me again so how do you like this book?
Any suggestions?
Anyway I'm liken this Alexis already.
Thanks for voting and commenting if you did.
Love Priya

Sorry this chapter was short.