Chapter 37

I ran down the hall screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't even know why though. I guess I just wanted to. I stopped screaming and stopped. I slowly came around the corner with my hatchet in my hand when I was pulled by someone. They had one arm around my waist and another with a hatchet up to my throat from behind. I realized it was my hatchet. They were behind me. "Don't move" the man said. "Don't worry, I wanna live." I said. "What happened to your arm?" The man ask. I looked at my arm to see blood oozing down my arm. "We're you bit?" He ask. "Let me go!" I yell. "Nah" he said as he pushed the hatchet harder to my throat. "Listen, I don't know who you are, but I'm not someone you want to mess with. K?" I said. "Oh really, what you got back up?" He ask. I smiled as I saw Nick and the others (but Johny and Lucas) come around the corner. "I mean.... You could say that" I said. "Really?" He ask hardening the hatchet to my throat even more. "Yeah" i say raising my eyebrows. "I don't believe that."he says. "Oh believe it." I say as I hide my hands to my side counting on my fingers.
One
Two......
"Hope you got backup" I said smirking. "Why?" He ask. "Cause your gonna need it " I said.
Three.
     "Drop your god damn weapon!" Nick yelled as he pointed a gun behind me at the man. "Look man, I don't want any problems. I just want help" he says. "Just let her go" Ike came around the corner pointing another gun at the man. " ok, I'll let her go if you lower the guns" he said. We all smirk. Ethan put another gun to his for head and he just looked up. "Let her go or I will definitely pull the trigger without our others friends coming out. You here me? Now, no one has to get hurt." Ethan said. "Ok, I'm letting her go now." He said as he released the hatchet from my neck. Nick came up to me and full on kissed me.
    "I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean it. I had a weird conversation with your ex. Please have me back." Nick said. "I'll think about it" I said. "Wait. Wait. Did I miss something? Were you guys a thing?" Ellisa ask coming from the corner. "I done approved em" Austin said as he followed Ellisa. We all laughed.
   "So, what do we do with this jerk?" I ask. " take him with us. We need all the help we can get." Austin said. I nod as I grab the jerk by his arm and squeeze. I sling him towards me. "Hay!" He says. "Huh? Hay is for horses. Are you a horse? No. So keep moving." I say harshly." You know, my names rob" he says. "Really? And I'm Jesus, I'll make any miracle appear." I say as the others chuckle and try not to laugh but fail miserably. "Since when have you become a big smart ass?" Austin ask. "Since when hasn't she?" Nick ask pulling me close to him. Sadly Ethan had to take the big ass who tried to choke me out with a hatchet. This though gave me more time to talk to the others. "So, what's happened to you?" Ike ask. "Shit. Shits happened" i say. "No really. What's happened?" Ellisa ask. "I'll tell you later" I say. "Ok" Ellisa says.
   We walked for awhile with our prisoner. We found a few dead and had to kill them but no people yet.
    We walked forever when Nick saw my throat. "Damn asshole, he sliced your throat." "Omg! I'll live" I said as we walked. "Anymore injuries?" Ethan ask. "Woah! What happened to your arm?" Ike ask. "We're you bit?" Ellisa ask. "Are you ok?" Austin ask as everyone stormed me with questions. " I'm fine! It's a long story" I say as everyone gets quite. "Oh ok" Ellisa says in disbelief. "Getting in trouble again?" Austin ask. "Sure, you could say that" Nick says. "How would you know?" Ellisa ask. "You'll see" Nick says smirking.