Chapter 36

I wake up with a crashing head ache. I hear alarms going off. Not again. I turn to see flashing red lights. Great! I try to move , but my arms cuffed to a metal rod in a wall. Great!! "help!" I scream. I see blood smeared down the wall. Great!!! Oh, it's all so great! I hear gun shots and screaming from down the hall. They must have tried to escape. I started screaming louder. "Please! Help! Me!" Some guy runs up and sees me. "Shit brah, you ight?" He ask. "What do you think?!" I say. "I'll find some kinda thing to unlock dat"he says. "A damn key would be fine" I say. Great I'm gonna be here for ever. I'm dead.
    "Alex!" A familiar voice says. I turn to see Ellisa, Austin,Ethan,and Ike. "Oh my heavens above! You guys are here!" I say. "Yep. We need to get you out of there though." Ellisa says. "We can't forget Johny, Nick, or Lucas." I say. "Lucas?!" Ethan ask. I nod. "Where's the kids and Nate? And Carmen?" I ask. They all look away. "The kids are fine and with Nate. Carmen.............. Carmen was shot  in the head by these bitches" Ike says. Huh? I frown. "Get me out of here, I need to complete some threats I made yesterday" I say with a smirk on my face. "On it!" Ike says as he pulls his gun up and shoots the locks.
    After I'm unlocked, I hug everyone. "Lucas!" Everybody else yells as I yell "Johny! Banana Nick! Nick!" I start tearing but laugh. We turn a corner to be face in with a hoard. "You guys go! I got this!" I yell them back. "No! What happened to fearful
alex?! Your gonna die!" Austin yells. "Don't worry I'll live! Just give me that hatchet in your hands!" I yell back at Austin pointing to his left hand. He gives it to me. " go! It's time for me to kick ass" I say smirking as I go towards the hoard. There was at least 150 infected.
      I could still hear the group as they ran down the hall looking for my friends........ And Lucas.i laughed as I slung guts everywhere. I made a high scream and slammed heads to the ground. I got blood all over my night gown and bare feet. Even though my clothes were black doesn't mean you can't see blood.
I finally killed all of the infected with only a bite and a bruise. I was done. All I had to do was find the others. And not break my promises.