Chapter 31

"Number 372, Alex" the dumb man yelled. "Well bye Johny! Got to go" I said as I walk up the stairs to the "dorm" hall. "Yes?" I ask. "It's time for you to go to your room for rest" the man says. I nod and he cuffs my hands. He walks me down the hall but passes my room and 200 rooms past mine, it stunk like rot. The man stops at a door with no windows. He unlocks the handcuffs he opens the door and shoved me in. I stood on the blank, cold, hard room. I was alone. The. Door opened again and a man put a dead in. It was coming after me. I stood frightened. It came towards me and snapped at me. It misses I struggled. I had no shoes on so I had to watch my feet. I was freaking out. I ran around the room dodging the dead. I was running and out of breath. I hit a corner and slipped in blood. I was covered in red gory, slime like blood. I then felt pain on my back and the dead had clawed my back and right as its teeth dug in my side, I pulled away. Luckily it only left teeth marks and blood. I was angry. I got up and went behind the dead. I grab it from behind and slammed it to the ground. I busted it's skull open. I was mad so I beat it until I had guts in my hair and I had blood covered feet with guts in between my toes. I cried. Then I heard the door open and  Doctor lilac picked me up and took me to another room. She bandaged injuries. "Well check up on you. Wish you luck. We do that to everyone on the first week." She said. I grunted and sighed. Why would someone so crazy and stupid do this.
  I slammed my hands against the wall and screamed in frustration. The evil crazy Doctor left the room. I can't believe I'm going to die. I haven't found Lucas yet. I guess this is my destiny? I guess God wants my life to end this way?