Chapter 23

"Alex!" "Lucas!?" I hear a voice call out as I wake up. I feel brick under my back. I turn and see Lucas asleep right next to me. "Lucas?" I whisper. He slowly wakes up. "Yes?" He ask. "We are being called for." I say. "Don't worry about it. I can stay up here for days and enjoy this and relax." He says. "Okay?" I say confused. " don't let them know our hiding spot. Okay?" He says. "Okay. Got it" I say in understanding. Me and Lucas get up and he slowly slips his shirt back on. I slowly put on my converse and he puts his boots on. We lay on the ground looking over the edge. Waiting for a time to silently sneak back home or somewhere. "On my signal we go. Okay?" I nod.
      3 hours of waiting: "GO" he whisper yells. He jumps down each latter and finally he helps me down. We sneak to the house and lay in his room on his bed until we here the house door open. "Still can't find them?" Carter says. " nope" Ellisa says. "Try checking Lucas's room?" She ask " I should" Ellisa says. Me and Lucas bundle up and hear the girls foot steps. They softly open the door and see us there. They let out sighs of relief. They start laughing. They finally leave and we get up. "Just say you won't let go?!" Lucas sings in an amazing voice. I chuckle. "You don't judge me!" I start singing another song. He chuckles. The room fills with laughter. I see how happy he's become. He reminds me of Tim. I feel bad. "I had fun last night" Lucas says. "So did i" I say as we both start laughing. Just as he opens his mouth, I here the door sling open. "I knew it. You guys were up. You guys haven't been in here at all have you?" Ellisa and Carter both come in saying. "No, we were out hanging." Lucas says. "Sorry" I say. "Whatever it's fine" Carter says. They hug us." Don't scare us like that ever again" they say as they leave "our" room. Lucas done ask me if we can share his room. I dated sure. I kissed his blushy little cheek and walked out.

........
Sorry guys it's short. Also romantic. Don't worry. Bye