Chapter 20

Alex's POV
I wake up in my bed. I don't know how I got here but I feel good about it. Anyway. I get up grab a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top already in my closet. Then i grab my old converse and walk down stairs with a towel and go to the bathroom. I knock and walk in. I start showering. "Alex! Foods ready. We are having bacon and pancakes with orange juice to drink!" I hear Ellisa yell. So after I wash my hair and body I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out into the kitchen and everyone is waiting for food at the table. "Sleep well sunshine?" Lucas ask. I just blush and remember I fell asleep in his lap last night. He must have took me to my room last night.how sweet. "Yes I did" I answer back."sit down. Foods ready. Eat up. We get jobs today and the kids have school." Ellisa says. "Okay" we all say. " thank you Lucas" I whisper in his ear. He just nods and stuffs his face with food.
      When I'm done I get up and start washing dishes. I go outside and wait for the bus at the bus stop. Lucas comes up to the bus stop. I noticed I the sunlight that his blonde hair was showing at his roots."Alex! Wait!" He yells. "Yes?" I ask. Then the bus comes and I get on. Lucas follows me and sets rift where I sat. "Yes? Lucas?" I ask. "Alex I know this is a lot but I really like you and we'll, I wanted to know if you'll be my girlfriend and if you'll like me and all. Please say yes? Please?" He rants on about. I just sat there staring at the seat in front of me. "Next stop!" The bus driver yells. I am slowly got up and got off the bus leaving Lucas there. Shi- what just happened. " I don't know you tell me?" Ethan says startling me m. I realized I said that out loud. " so just wondering, do you like me?" Ethan ask. My jaw drops." W-well yeah kinda" I say as I look up and see his 6 pack. Jesus that guy." Yeah so, my boyfriend isn't happy bout you kissing me. I'm gay" Ethan says.  " HOlY FREAkER. Your joking right. Oh god I'm soooo sorry!" I say. " it's okay" Ethan says."friends?" "Okay" I say.
      I walk back home and not to the original place I was gonna go. I decided to pick the kids up when Lucas came running down the street screaming "HURRY! ELLISA IS IN LABOR!" I hurry with the kids and we make way to the hospital. I'm nervous. " Elisa's family!?"the doctor ask. "Yes" we answer back. "Ellisa and the baby are fine. You can go see them. She had a baby boy" the doctor tells us. He walks us down to room 56 and we walk in to see Ellisa and a Healthy baby boy. "His names spencer, after his father" Ellisa says. We all cry. "That's a cute name" I say. "Thanks" Ellisa says " i want Alex to hold him first" Ellisa says as she hands spencer to me. I hold him with care. After 5 hours at the hospital they say "visiting hours are over"  so we leave.
      Ellisa is allowed to come home in four days and so we wait.