Chapter 11

Finally for once I wake up to calmness and breakfast. Franklin is making bowls of Cocoa Puffs for everyone. He puts instant milk in them and makes it better. " here ya go" he says handing me the food. " thanks" I say back. So last night I had a dream about my brother again. I was riding my bike and he tripped over the hose and fell right in front of me. He had broken his nose that time and I tried stopping
the bike but slung off on top of him and broke my wrist.

   "What's on your mind?" Lucas ask. "Just my memories. Why?" I said. "Oh because you look funny when your thinking" he says "okay, and your thoughts are?" I say. "About my friends and brother" he says. "Who are your friends?" I ask
"I came to California with them for a birthday party and this happened" he added. " there names?" I ask. " Nate, Jesus, and my brother Tomy." He says. " oh what about them?"
I say. " I miss them and how Tomy was just a kinda guy where it's my way or the highway and how we were a crazy, unstoppable bunch until this happened." He says.
"Guys lets play sorry!" David yells. So we all walk over toward the game set up.

   After sorry we played goldfish." Do you have a 6?"
"Goldfish" "do you have a 5?"
"Yes I do" we done this for about another 3 hours and then played with dolls. I played house wives with Alexis and it was hilarious. We then played pageant with dolls. Next we went and got all the medicine from the pharmacy and 11 first aid kits with stitches and how to deliver a baby. We got diapers and cloths and formula and even bottles and bags and blankets. We gots peroxide and bandages.

    We found a gun section and got bullets and guns. Lucas gave me a gun and said "do t hesitate to shoot just point and pull." I nod my head and pack a bag of pocket knives and bullets with three pistols and 2 lights and a box of matches.  We stocked cars with our stuff so when we leave we'll be ready. It's been like a month now since this whole thing has happened and Ellisa's tum tum is getting bigger. My hair is longer and I smell I didn't even thing to check for wipes and shampoo,conditioner, body wash and toothpaste, DO for my Bo and even hand sanitizer. Omg what is wrong with me. I am a cave woman now.
Oh yeah and me and Lucas now  are getting to know each other better but me and Tom are officially dating.
............
Omg you guys.
Tom and Alex?
I was hoping Alex and Lucas but oh well.
So please keep voting.
Thanks. How ya like it so far? Crazy? Needs more excitement?
We'll see
Bye guys.
Love ya all<3
Priya
❤️