too close: prolouge

"Don't fucking move if you want this to look decent!"

"Okay I'm sorry I won't."

Jimin sat exactly still on the little stool in his best friend's bathroom. He had Taehyung's hands in his hair and he heard Taehyung making little noises of concentration as he massaged the colouring cream into Jimin's hair. Jimin bit his lip a little. It felt so nice. Too nice.

"Okay, idiot, it's done. Turn around." Taehyung said and grabbed Jimin's shoulders to spin him around. He bent down so that his face was in the same height as Jimin's. Jimin felt Taehyung's fingers running through his baby hair, covering it with hair colouring cream. His face was so close, and Jimin watched him carefully. His eyes flickered from left to right and his tounge sticking out a few millimetres.

Suddenly Taehyung moved his hands slowly away from Jimin's hair and met his eyes. Jimin swallowed hard and felt Taehyung's eyes see through his, it felt like they were watching his soul.

"A little too close, don't you think?" Taehyung whispered.

Jimin couldn't move a muscle. He was suck in Taehyung's eyes. Suddenly, Taehyung laughed and stood up.

"This shit is going to be in your hair for like an hour, so." He said and washed his hands in the sink. Jimin was snatched back to reality and nodded silently.

"I'm going out for a smoke, coming?" Taehyung said and dried his hands before putting a cigarette in his mouth.

"Tae, you know I don't smoke." Jimin said and rolled his eyes. Taehyung shrugged and put his hand on the handle of the door.

"Pussy." He said, smirked and walked out of the room.

Jimin sat there on the stool and watched his friend walk out.

Why?
He thought to himself.
Why did I have to fall in love with you?

-

yo! ya girl's back with another vmin <33 look forward to this, shit's gonna go down ;)