cover up

Carry you on a cloud.

Jimin shook his head and took a sip of his coffee. He had thought through everything that happened so many times over the past years, so it felt like it was real. It felt like some book he had read.

The morning sun warmed his face as he walked down the crowded sidewalk. He hadn't really got used to the big crowds of people everywhere, even though he had been living in New York for about six months. It was very different from back in Korea, but Jimin somehow liked it.

He stopped in front of a quite old building and walked up the small stairs that lead up to the gate, pushed the little button besides the door and it unlocked. He walked in, jogged up the stairs two steps at the time. On the first floor, he pushed the first door on his right open. It was, as always, unlocked.

"I'm home!" He shouted and took his shoes off and put them up nicely. No one answered him. Jimin put his head in the living room on his left, but no one was there. Suddenly, a loud noise came from the second bedroom on the right. The loud noise was followed by sighing and footsteps. Two seconds later a man with an annoyed face came walking towards Jimin. When he saw him, his already pissed off expression became even more pissed off.

"Oh great Jimin!" He said sarcastically and Jimin rolled his eyes at the older. "Had fun at school did you?"

"Oh my god, Jin! Can you just get over yourself." Jimin said, smiling in amusement at his hyung's temper.

"I can't believe the people I live with! Telling your college that you have cancer just to not go. Unbelievable.." He murmured as he walked away into the kitchen.

"It's the perfect cover up, hyung!" Jimin shouted and chuckled. He began to walk towards the room that Jin had just left.

"Oh Jimin, I wouldn't go in there if I were you. It's actually kind of frightening.."
Jimin looked around to see his pink haired friend standing in front of the bookshelf.

"Hi Hoseok, what's going on?" Jimin laughed and hugged his hyung.

"It's Jungkook. He broke up with Lisa, or no, Lisa broke up with him. He's in a terrible state right now." Hoseok said and pulled out a thin book at watched it carefully

"Uh oh." Jimin said and took a deep breath before entering the room.

His friend was lying on his bed with a wet towel on his forehead.

"Oh my god." Jimin said and sighed while shaking his head. Namjoon was sitting besides Jungkook and he held his younger friend's hand. He looked up at Jimin and shrugged annoyingly. Jimin cleared his throat and sat down on the bed.

"Hey, Jungkookie, how are you feeling?"

"She said that it was real, Jimin! She said that she loved me..." Jungkook sobbed and cried out in the air. Jimin shook his head.

"Oh come on! You knew she was dating Jennie behind your back! You knew that you were her cover up, Jungkook." He said and felt Namjoon's eyes burn him from the side. He looked over at him and gave him a look that said 'what?'

"But..." Jungkook said and cried out before pushing his pillow over his head.

"Thanks Jim." Namjoon said and tried to calm the younger down the best he could. Jimin shrugged and stood up. Before he walked out of Jungkook's room, he turned around.

"By the way, I think I actually saw them walking down the street this morning. Holding hands..."
Jungkook let out a scream through his pillow and Jimin ran out with Namjoon cursing at him. He giggled and ran into his room.

"You are pure evil, Jimin." Yoongi said and looked up from his computer. Jimin threw himself on the lower bunk bed.

"I try." He said and pulled out his phone. He opened Twitter and scrolled through his feed.

"Guess who I saw today." Yoongi said and took his headphones out of his ears. Jimin turned his head towards him to show that he was listening.

"Yoseob." Yoongi said and tried to hold in his laughter. Jimin sat up quickly and stared at Yoongi.

"He's here in town?" He asked and sighed loudly. Yang Yoseob was Jimin's ex boyfriend. Their relationship ended badly, more specific: Yoseob had tried everything to get Jimin back, doing things Jimin didn't even want to remember. The thing was that, Yoseob was five years older than Jimin, and he was very bothering him when he lived back in Korea. If he was in New York now, it could only mean trouble. Jimin laid down and closed his eyes.

"I'm continuing working." Yoongi said, still laughing.

"Mhm, I'm taking a nap." Jimin answered and turned to his left side.

-

this chapter sucks, but I thought it would be nice to know Jimin a little and stuff so yeah