ice cold i roll my eyes at you (or nah)

Jimin throws himself on the bed and closes his eyes. A loud sigh slips through his lips and he can almost hear Yoongi rolling his eyes at the desk. He closes his laptop and turns his chair so that he is facing Jimin.

"Spill." He says tone less. Jimin keeps his eyes shut but raises his eyebrows in response.

"I don't understand what you mean." He says and now it's his friend's turn to sigh.

"Stop playing, idiot. You have been all giggly and spaced out the entire night. Then it snapped at moments and you became quiet and introvert all of a sudden." Jimin's cheeks flushed red. "Now tell me what the fuck is up." Yoongi finishes and Jimin sits up in the bed.

"I met Taehyung at the store, he was buying cigarettes." Jimin answers and he feels the corners of his mouth flinching upwards. Stop it.

"Jimin." Yoongi said and tilted his head to try to meet Jimin's eyes. They catch eye contact and Yoongi seems to understand on some level. Jimin can see it as he leans back in the chair and smirks a little.

The moment gets interrupted by Jimin's phone ringtone. The phone is placed on the desk, so Yoongi picks it up and tried to hide his excitement as he sees the contact name. He looks up at Jimin and throws the phone to him.

Taehyung.

Jimin looks up at Yoongi, who smiles, rarely enough. His eyes goes back to the phone display. In through the nose, out through the nose, aaaaand.... Press green.

"Hello?" He says with a shakier voice than intended. He can hear a soft chuckle through the speaker.

"You still have my number." Taehyung states with a raspy voice that makes Jimin's heard skip a beat. Okay, but seriously stop it. You're supposed to be mad. Jimin gathers his thoughts and wrinkles his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I guess I had. I didn't know." Jimin says back and puts on the coldest voice he can. He can see Yoongi almost falling off of the chair in frustration in the corner of his eye.
Taehyung chuckles again and sighs slightly.

"Oh Jimin. Are you ever going to forgive me?" He says teasingly.

"Hmm, probably not." Jimin answers and pretend to be busy in his voice.

"Let me make it up to you." The amused boy through the speaker says and Jimin looks at Yoongi in shock.

"Wh-what?!" He nearly screams and Taehyung sighs loudly.

"No you idiot, let me take you out. You little pervert." Jimin blushes and feels very stupid. Yoongi sits down on the bed and signs for Jimin to put on speaker mode. He shakes his head roughly and pushes Yoongi off of the bed.

"And why exactly would I go out with you?" The pink haired boy says, now letting the smile shine on his face.

"Tomorrow? 8pm?" Taehyung says, the smile on his lips is obvious through his voice. Jimin pauses for a while and gives his floored friend a look that says "heaskedmeoutwhatshouldido" Yoongi smiles and rushes to stand up. In one second, he has snatched the phone out of Jimin's hand, shouted "YES HE WILL BE THERE." and hanged up.

"Yoongi what the fuck!!!??" Jimin says smiling and watches his friend lie down besides him.

"What did I say about you swearing?"  He answers and they both break into laughter.

-

UPDATEEEEEE