tears

"..and yeah and then we kissed kind of." Taehyung finishes. At this point everyone in the room is sitting on the bed with their hands on their chest and tears in their eyes.

Jimin is still holding Taehyung's hand and he's smiling. He can't believe that they found each other like this again and..

*brr*

Jimin lets go of Taehyung's hand and pulls out his phone from his pocket. A text from Yoongi.

yoongi:
fuck you
received at 1.45 pm

He stares at his phone in confusion.

"I'll be right back." He mumbles and stands up. Everyone is so lost in Taehyung's story, so no one notices him. He gives Taehyung a blow kiss and leaves the room.

*brr*

yoongi:
never speak to me again
received at 1.46 pm

Jimin is now starting to get angrier and angrier. What the hell is going on?
He opens the door to his and Yoongi's room with a bang. Yoongi is lying on the bed still, not even moving a millimeter when Jimin enters.

"Explain yourself." Jimin says and sounds angrier than he intended.

No answer.

"Yoongi, if you're pissed at me just let me know! You always do." He nearly screams this time. Yoongi slowly rises from the bed. Without a single sound he puts his feet on the floor and stands up.

His eyes are red and swollen and his hair is messier than ever.

"You're just going to forgive him like that?" He asks with a cracked voice. The anger is now reaching Jimin's hair tips and points an arm at the door.

"Taehyung? Is that what you're bad about?" He asks loudly.

"Answer my question. Are you really going to forgive him that fast? Just because he took you out at night, once?" Yoongi says with stronger voice and slowly walks towards Jimin.

"He's different, Yoongi." Jimin says. "And it's really none of your business."

"Did get reborn after we met him at the club? Cause if I don't remember it wrong, he was a complete asshole."

"He was, but he has apologized! Multiple times!" Yoongi gets a wierd look in his eyes that Jimin have never seen before. If Jimin didn't know him better, he would've thought he was jealous.

"Oh, did he apologize? Did he apologize for breaking your heart and leaving you like a mess in Korea while he moved here? Did he apologize for not trying to contact you?" He says and Jimin can see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hyung, why is this bothering you so much? It's not your life!" Jimin raises his voice as he speaks and tears starts falling down his best friends cheeks.

"You don't understand." Yoongi mumbles.

"Then help me to!!" Jimin says.

Yoongi doesn't answer. He just stands there, looking at Jimin whilst tears are pouring out of his already red eyes. Jimin sighs. He turns around to walk out, but he freezes when he hears Yoongi's words behind him.

"I love you, you idiot." He nearly whispers, but Jimin can hear clearly.

"Yeah hyung, I love you too, but you can't protect me forev"

He get's interrupted by Yoongi's lips pressed against his own. He can feel Yoongi's tears pouring down and hitting his own cheeks. In shock, Jimin pushes away Yoongi with both hands. But he can't say anything. He just opens the door and runs out.

"I'm so sorry." Yoongi whispers and falls down on the floor in tears.

-

ihhhhhhhhh guys!!!! thank you so much for 1k views!!! it means so so much too me, you honestly make me so happy!

thank you for all of the nice comments too, and thank you for nOMINATING ME IN THE FANFICTION
AWARDS??!?!?!?? THAT IS SO INSANE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! love you loads

and also, i just released a new story! it's called blood, and i'm honestly so excited about it!!!! if you want to, you can go check it out

thank you again, kisses