11:11

They're just sitting there next to each other, in front of Jimin's big window. The raining has stopped, and the sky is clear. It's starting to get darker and Jimin turns towards Taehyung.

"What time is it?" He asks and Taehyung looks at his wristwatch.

"11:08." He answers and looks at Jimin.

God he's so beautiful.

"Tae, I'm... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you there on the street the other night, and I shouldn't have accused you of playing with my feelings." Jimin says and puts his own hand over Taehyung's. Taehyung blushes and looks down.

"About that phone call.." He begins, but Jimin interrupts him.

"I don't want to hear. I believe you when you say that nothing is going on between you and Yoongi, so you don't have to explain." Jimin says with a smile and intertwine their fingers. Taehyung looks up at Jimin.

"But Jimin, I have to, I..."

"No. It's okay." Jimin laughs and presses his lips to Taehyung's.

Taehyung relaxes shortly and puts his hands on Jimin's neck to pull him closer to himself. Jimin follows Taehyung's lead with closed eyes.

After a while, he opens them to look at Taehyung's beautiful face. But he gets distracted by his own phone screen, which suddenly lights up. Jimin glances at it carefully and his eyes widens. He separates their lips and smiles excitingly at the overwhelmed boy in front of him.

"It's 11:11." He says with his face still very close to Taehyung's. Taehyung smiles.

"Make a wish." He whispers and pecks Jimin's lips gently.

"I wish..." Jimin whispers and closes his eyes again. "That nothing will come in our way. That we will be together forever." He opens his eyes and a smiling Taehyung meets him.

"I promise you that. You stole my heart with a handful of clouds."

-

okay i'll admit it, i was listening to taeyeon's 11:11 on repeat this entire chapter