eyes deep as the ocean

"Jimin?"

"Mhm?'

"Are you happy?"

Jimin looks up at his face. He's lying with his head on his chest with his strong arms around him.

"I'm very happy." He said and Taehyung smiles. He leans his head down and meets Jimin's eyes, and just stays like that.

Jimin wants to do something, kiss him, but Taehyung's eyes hypnotise him. They are so deeply beautiful and Jimin almost drowns in them. Finally, Taehyung looks away and up at the million stars above them.

"You know what I realised?" He asks, still watching the sea of stars. Before Jimin can answer, he continues:

"We were never really friends back then."

Jimin wrinkles his eyebrows in confusion and sits up on the blanket.

"What do you mean?" He asks and Taehyung's eyes lands on him.

"I mean," He says and moves his face closer to Jimin's. "that we were never really just friends. Do you remember that time in the park? I think it was in 7th grade."

flashback; eight and a half years ago, at the park

I started running towards him. My best friend. He had finally come back from Jeju.
"Taeeeeee!!!!!!" I screamed. He started running as well and soon we were in each other's arms.
"I missed you so much!!" He said and hugged me as hard as he could. It had just been a week, but it was the longest we had been away from each other.
"Come on! I want to show you something!" I said and without thinking nor caring, I grabbed his hand. I led him into a small group of trees, kind of a 'mini forest'. I remember the feeling that rushed through my body as I saw the expression on his face when he saw it.
"Jimin, this is so amazing!" He said and I smiled proudly.
"You can sit over here, and here is the bookshelf." I said and pointed at a small plank that I had hung up on a branch of one of the trees. On it stood many manga books and magazines. Underneath it there was a mattress with a few pillows on it.
"Oh my god, you have 'Yotsuba!'?" He exclaimed in excitement and rushed over to the bookshelf. I followed him. I knew that 'Yotsuba!' was his favourite manga, so I of course brought all the ten books.
"And I also hav..Watch out!!!!" I suddenly succeeded to step on Taehyung's heel and I fell hands free over him. We landed softly on the mattress, facing each other. I met his eyes and both of us breathed heavily.
"I'm so sorry Tae." I said and I wanted to laugh I remember, but Taehyung's had me in some kind of grip.
"It's okay." He said, and he didn't laugh either.
"Do....you want me to get up?" I asked as I was still lying on top of him.
"Let's stay this way for a little." He answered and both our cheeks turned pink.

____________________________________

"Yeah, I do." Jimin answers. "Do you still read that manga?"

"Of course I do!" Taehyung says and smiles softly while tilting his head a little. "Do you understand what I mean? Like, there was always something special between up."

Jimin nods and says:

"I always thought you were very handsome" and smiles teasingly. Taehyung laughs softly and pecks Jimin's lips. He intertwines their fingers and turns his face towards the stars again. Jimin can't do anything than keep staring at him. God, he is so beautiful.

Suddenly Taehyung glances at the clock on the wall.

"Oh shit, it's 5:30! The staff is going to arrive here in half an hour!" He exclaims and stands up quickly. Jimin does the same and they grab the blanket and the juice packages as fast as they can.

About 52 seconds later, Taehyung starts the car and drives out of the parking lot.

"Hey, Tae, you wanna crash at our place?" Jimin's mouth suddenly asks. He wasn't even supposed to say that out loud.

"Yes please." Taehyung answers and smiles a little. "But can you keep me away from your friend? He still scares me."

Jimin laughs.

"Of course I can."

-

shittyshittyshitty I'm sorry