greetings

Jimin dumps his coffee mug in the sink and dries off his hand on his pants. The sun outside his kitchen window is warming his face. He stretches out and takes a look on his wristwatch. Half past eleven in the morning.

"Let's unpack, shall we?" He asks himself and nods. One last stretch and then he starts skipping out to the hallway. The box is standing there, looking very annoying.

Jimin hates to unpack. Like, he despises it. He lets out a sigh, sits down on his knees besides it and with one rip he has opened up the box. The yellow little sticky note, that was sitting on top of the box, flies off and lands lightly on the floor. Jimin notices it firstly now, and he picks it up to read it.

___________________________________
"I want to read every book that's written
hear every song that was sung
I want to gaze at every cloud
and hold your hand in mine"

written by taehyung
on a sticky note he found in jimin's guest room
5:57 am
____________________________

Hoseok must have put it there.

Crap! Jimin thinks and leans his head heavily against the wall. He closes his eyes and furrows his eyebrows.

"What should I do?!" He screams and bangs his head against the wall.

"I don't know, keep it down maybe?"

Jimin flinches at the sound of the voice. It comes from the apartment next to his. He turns around to that he faces the wall.

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" He screams back, excitingly.

"Dude, that's like, exactly what you did!" The voice answers and follows up with an extra loud sigh. Jimin bites his lip and feels the frustration build up inside of him.

"Hey! Stop being so annoying! I just moved in!" He screams back whilst standing up.

"Exactly, you just moved in. I've been living here for four years! Which means that I'm the boss of you!" The guy behind the wall screams and it sounds like he drops something on the floor. Jimin gasps.

"You little punk!" He screams and bangs his hand against the wall.

"Come over here and say that again!" The other one shouts and Jimin rolls up his sleeves.

"You bet your ass I will!" He screams before ripping the door open and closing it with a bang.

He walks with angry walks the few steps to apartment 8a. Just when he's about to bang his hardest on the door, it flies open and Jimin's jaw drops. The red haired guy copies Jimin's action and his eyes hardens before he slams the door shut again.

"Go away!" He screams on the other side of the door and Jimin can hear footsteps running away.

"Hi, Taehyung." He whispers before his eyes starts to water.

-

soooorrrryyyyy for updating so late today!! i was all caught up in this new drama i just started watching. it's called 'Age of Youth' and i HiGhLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

anyway, i hope you all will have/had an amazing day! <33