the way you entered

"What the fuck is going on??" Yoongi asks as he steps out of the club. He looks a little annoyed and Jimin lowers his eyes. His friend puts his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Did you know that guy or something?"

"Well, you could say that!" Jimin says and with a forced laugh. He looks up at Yoongi and wipes away a tear. He sighs and pulls out the little worn out piece of paper from his pocket. Yoongi widens his eyes.

"Holy shit... Was.. Was that Taeyang?" He asks and puts his hand over his mouth.

"For gods sake, Taehyung! And yes that was him. Aish, I can't believe this!" Jimin buries his face in his hands. This isn't happening to him right now.

"You should go in and talk to him." Yoongi says and crosses his arms over his chest. Jimin freezes and looks up at Yoongi slowly.

"Are you fucking insane?!" He nearly shouts and a couple passing by on the street turn their heads towards them. Jimin doesn't care, he's to busy with trying to gather himself.

"Yes I am. He fucking dumped you four years ago and became a stripper. By the way, that's fucked up. He owes you an explanation. And don't swear." Yoongi answers and grabs the handle of the entrance door. Jimin just looks at him. His friend rolls his eyes and opens the door, while pulling Jimin's shirt. Jimin takes a deep breath and hesitates a little.

Should he do this? I mean, Taehyung actually owes me an explanation, he thinks and starts biting his nails.

"Oh my GOD!" Yoongi gives him a hard push in the back and Jimin stumbles into the club. He gives Yoongi an angry look and starts walking towards their table again. A very unpleasant feeling is taking for in his stomach as he gets closer and closer to the stage. He has to stop for a while to gather his thoughts. He looks up at the stage, only to find it empty. The show is over.

"Oh that's too bad, Yoongi. I guess I won't get a chance to talk to him then. Bummer!" He says and turns around with a smile on his lips to face his friend.
He doesn't face his friend.
He faces a deep voice

"You changed your hair."

-

sorry for cutting this short, but I'm very tired since it's almost 1am lol, I hope you liked it though <33